UKSEE 2018 Admit Card – The admit card for the Uttarakhand State Entrance Examination (UKSEE) will be issued in May 2018. It will be released on www.uktech.ac.in, which is the official website of the exam. The candidates appearing for UKSEE 2018 Exam will be required to download and carry admit card on the exam day. Without the admit card of UKSEE 2018, the candidates will not be allowed to write the examination. Candidates can check more details about UKSEE Admit Card 2018 from this page.
UKSEE 2018 Admit Card – Important Dates
The crucial dates for the admit card and exam are given in the table below.
|Events||UKSEE 2018 Dates|
|Online download of Admit Card from||1st week of May 2018|
|Date of Entrance Examination||3rd week of May 2018|
UKSEE 2018 Admit Card
Admit Card for UKSEE 2018 will available after completion of the Application form process. The candidates who have registered themselves for UKSEE 2018 must download the Admit card. The Admit Card will be available at the official website of UKSEE as well as here. To download UKSEE Admit Card 2018, use the direct link given below.
- To Download UKSEE 2018 Admit Card – link will be available here..!!
Result of UKSEE 2018 will be published as merit lists after the conduction of examination.
How to download UKSEE Admit Card 2018?
- Visit the official website www.uktech.ac.in or click on the link provided above.
- Click on the Login button.
- Enter the Registration ID, Date of Birth & password in the provided spaces.
- Click on Submit Button to download the admit card.
- Admit Card will be displayed on the computer screen.
Candidates can take printout of their UKSEE 2018 Admit Card. Candidates are advised to keep safely till the admission process is over. A candidate will not be allowed to change the centre of his/her test under any circumstances. The decision of the Co-ordination Committee, UKSEE will be final in this regard.
Candidates MUST bring to the examination centre the following documents in original along with one attested photocopy-
- Admit card issued by the University
- Any one of the authorized photo IDs* (must be original and non-expired) PAN card /Driving License/Voter ID/ Passport/Aadhar Card.)
*The name of your photo identification must match with your name as shown on your admit card. If your name has been changed due to events such as marriage, you must show the relevant document mentioned at the time of written test (marriage certificate/Divorcee Decree/Legal Name Change Document).