SRFTI 2018 Result – The SRFTI Result 2018 will be published by Satyajit Ray Film and Television Institute. The candidates will be able to check the results on the official website by clicking on the respective course link. The candidates can reach the site at srfti.ac.in to know the SRFTI 2018 result of the written test.
The weightage allotted to the written test is 25%. After the results have been published on the site the candidates will attend a three day interactive orientation course which will carry 50% weightage followed by a personal interview of 25% weightage. All the three factors will help the officials make the decision whether the candidate is suitable for the program.
The candidates can check the result on this page as well. We have provided a link for the candidates along with the details such as date of the result announcement, dates for the OC interview, how to check result, selection procedure and other details.
Schedule for SRFTI 2018
|Written test||3rd week of May 2018|
|Result announcement||3rd week of Jun 2018|
|Interactive orientation course interview||1st week of Jul 2018|
SRFTI 2018 Result
SRFTI 2018 Result will be announced for the written test. List of Candidates selected for Orientation & Interview can be checked through the link provided below.
- Link to check the Result will be available here.
General instructions for the candidates
- The Candidates who are interested in the course can apply for the entrance examination through the online application system of the Institute.
- The candidates will be required to enter all the personal details at the time of Online Application also upload scanned photograph and certificates in support of reservation.
- The application fee can be paid through a deposit of the admission fee at any branch of State Bank of India (SBI) by using the printed Bank Challan, available on the website.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
- The institute can cancel any admission any time.
Selection procedure for SRFTI 2018
- The selection of candidates to be called for the Interactive Orientation Course is provisional which is subject to the
- Fulfillment of the eligibility criteria.
- Verification of the marks/degrees (equivalence to graduate etc.).
2. Candidates who do not satisfy the eligibility criteria will not be considered for admission. The admission can be cancelled without informing the students if they do not satisfy the criteria as per the set rules.
3. The SC/ST/ OBC (Non-creamy layer) quota will be exercised as per rules.
4. No separate intimation will be sent to individual candidates about the list of selected candidates. The Candidates must check the results on the official website.
5. Candidates are eligible to be enrolled in one specialisation at one time.
6. All admissions are strictly provisional.
7. If a candidate fails to register his/her name by paying the admission fees and other requisite fees within the specified date, the seat will be offered to the next candidate in order of merit.
8. The candidates must submit an affidavit on a non-judicial court paper for admission process.
9. The candidates who have are already admitted to any other institution affiliated to other universities will be required to produce a withdrawal, resignation or an NOC from the institution.
10. If the candidates are unable to submit the documents at the time of admission, they may apply to the Dean for extension of time.
11. The aspirers will not be allowed to submit the “withdrawal certificate/ cancellation certificate” after one week of commencement of session under any circumstances.
12. Hostel allocations are not assured. However, students from outstation may apply to the Registrar at the time of admission for the same. The forms for the hostel admission are available on the website they can also be collected on the day of admission.
Documents to be carried along for the admission process of SRFTI 2018
- Admit Card of the written exam.
- All Original Mark-sheets starting from 10th class onwards to graduation.
- A set of Self Attested photocopies of all Mark-sheets starting from 10th class onwards to graduation.
- Three colour photographs of stamp-size (2X2.5 cm).
- Income certificate of the Parent’s / guardian’s or any of the document – A copy of the (ITR) Income Tax Return, A copy of form number 16, A copy of the Salary Certificate if the candidate is employed, Income Certificate from local MLA or a Councilor.
- Photo ID card, for address verification (the candidates can also bring voter Id card, Driving license, Aadhaar card, Passport etc.).
- The candidates applying under reserved category must produce their Original Caste Certificate (For SC/ST candidates) and two self attested photocopies thereof.
- OBC candidates will be required to produce original certificate along with two attested copies of category certificates, issued after January 2017.
- The form for the certificate format can be downloaded from the site.
- The Certificates and mark sheets will be verified at the time of Interactive Orientation Course and also during admission.
- Applicants without the original certificates and mark sheets will lose his/her candidature for IOC/Interview/Admission.