Application form for SNAP 2017 has been started now. All the candidates who are eligible to apply can fill their Application Form online through the official website. The registration process for SNAP 2017 starts from August 10, 2017 and will end on November 24, 2017. Indian nationals and NRI candidates (graduated from a recognised university in India) shall have to apply under SNAP to seek admission to the select Postgraduate programmes of Symbiosis International University. Get SNAP 2017 Registration complete information here.
Schedule for the SNAP 2017 is given below.
|Registration commences on||10 Aug 2017|
|Registration Closes on||24 Nov 2017|
|Payment Closes on||24 Nov 2017|
SNAP 2017 Application Form
Candidates can fill their Application Form for SNAP 2017 from the official website of SIU. Candidates are requested to read the complete information before filling the application form. The direct link to fill the application form is given below.
Get SNAP 2017 Application Form – Click here to fill the Registration Form
Application Fee – Pay the SNAP test fee of Rs.1750 (+ applicable Payment gateway charges, GST and any other taxes) as per the instructions mentioned on the website for Payment of SNAP Test fee. (From August 10, 2017 to November 24, 2017).
Mode of Payment
The candidate may pay through
- Billdesk Gateway
- Axis Bank Gateway
- Indian Bank Gateway
- Demand Draft.
Payment through Demand Draft
Submit a Demand Draft (DD) of Rs. 2065/- (this include Rs.1750 as SNAP Test fee and Rs. 315/- as GST @18%) from any Nationalized Bank in favour of “Symbiosis Test Secretariat” payable at Pune.
Choose the mode of Payment as ‘DD Payment’ in “Make Payment” Tab. Take a print of the payment advice form, fill in the DD Details, sign and send it along with the DD to the Symbiosis Test Secretariat only at,
Symbiosis Test Secretariat
Symbiosis International University
Gram: Lavale, Tal: Mulshi, Dist.: Pune – 412115
Phone: 020-39116226/ 27.
Instruction for Filling the Application Form
An NRI candidate (graduated from a recognised university in India) after having applied for SNAP 2017 has the option of consideration of his candidature as national student or under NRI category. In case a NRI candidate chooses to apply under NRI category, he will have to further register and apply through Symbiosis Center for International Education. For more information, please visit www.scie.ac.in
However, OCI/ PIO/ Foreign National/ NRI candidates (having passed graduation from a recognised foreign university) are exempted from appearing for SNAP and have to apply through Symbiosis Center for International Education.
- Click on “New Registration”.
- Read all the Instructions carefully and then click on the ‘I Agree’ button to accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Fill in the details requested on the page displayed. (part I)
- Click on “Save & Continue”. An OTP will be sent to the mobile number and email id that you have entered
- Enter the “OTP” and submit
- After successful registration, you will get an E-mail & SMS containing your SNAP ID and password. Use this SNAP ID for all communications regarding online entrance test/ admission procedure.
- Make payment of INR 1,750/- (+ applicable Payment gateway charges, GST and any other taxes) towards Online SNAP Entrance Test fee.
- A candidate desirous to submit his candidature to select PG programmes, is also required to complete the payment process of desired programme before the closing date of payment of the same. Payment towards the programmes must be made through the SNAP website only snaptest.org. After making the payment for SNAP Entrance Test, proceed to complete the online registration form (Part II) for Programme(s) registration and the respective institute(s). A candidate is required to make separate payment of Rs.1000/- (+ applicable Payment gateway charges, GST and any other taxes) per programme per institute at this stage.
If candidates want to pay programme payment through Demand Draft, make Demand Draft of Rs. 1180/- (Rs.1000/- per programme and Rs. 180/- GST @18%)