SAAT 2018 Admit Card will be released by SOA University and candidates can download the admit card of SAAT 2018 to appear in the entrance test. Only those candidates who have submitted application form of SAAT 2018 on time can download the hall tickets. Get SAAT Admit Card 2018 complete information here.
SAAT Admit Card 2018
|Availability of admit card of SAAT 2018||3rd week of Apr 2018|
|Date of SAAT 2018 exam||Last week of Apr 2018|
SOA University admission Test (SAAT) hall tickets can be downloaded from email as issued by the Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University for Admission Test.
Candidate can check registered email ID to download SAAT 2018 Admit Card. The candidates are required to keep login credential which were provided at the time of registration safely.
The result of SAAT 2018 will be declared for all those candidates, who will be appeared for SAAT 2018 in April 2018.
SAAT 2018 Admit Card through email
SOA University will send SAAT 2018 Hall Ticket via email. If you have applied for admission test then you must check registered email ID to download SAAT 2018 Admit Card.
You will get hall ticket only if you are eligible and had submitted application form before the last date.
The date of issue of admit card of SAAT 2018 is 3rd week of April 2018.
Once you download admit card, you must carefully examine it and see that there are no errors. If there is any discrepancy then you should immediately contact Director, Admissions.
You will get entry in exam center only with SAAT 2018 Hall Ticket. Also present it to invigilators whenever asked for.
Do not tamper with the admit card.
It is a non transferable document.
SAAT 2018 Hall Ticket Contents
- Address of the candidate,
- Address of the Test Centre allotted
- Test schedule.
How to Download SAAT 2018 Admit Card
- Hall ticket will be sent to candidates email id.
- The candidate is required to produce a valid identity proof (as mentioned in the application form and Admit Card) along with printed Admit Card.
- Candidates must preserve the admit card till the admission process is over.
Important Information regarding Examination
- The SAAT 2018 will be held at different centres as per the schedule. The medium of examination is English.
- Do not carry any of your belongings inside the exam centre including mobile phone, cellular phones, pagers, palm tops, blue tooth devices, or any electronic device which has the potential of misuse in cheating or unauthorized communication during the examination.
- At the registration desk, your identity is verified, Hall Ticket scanned, photograph captured and you are assigned to a computer.
- In each of these sections, every question is followed by 4 answer options. Choose the option that is most appropriate. Indicate your answer by clicking on the circle adjacent to the option you think is right.
- You can go to any question directly by clicking on the question number, which will appear at the bottom of the screen. The answered question number will be marked Green and the unanswered / skipped question number will remain in blue.
- If you are doubtful of the answer, you can mark a question for review using the ‘Mark for review button’. This will be unmarked once you come back to the same question at a later time and change the answer.
- If you want to change the answer of any question, you may select the question and change the answer by clicking on the appropriate answer.
- Each correct answer fetches 4 marks. There is negative marking. 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- If you have completed answering all the questions in the sequence of a particular section, you will be automatically directed to the first question of the next section.
- You can move between sections at your will.
- The test closes automatically once the allotted time of 120 Minutes are over.
- In case you finish your test before allotted time, you will get a confirmation page which will give you two options. Either to go back to the test or to complete the test.
- In case you want to review the answers in the remaining time you can do so, else you may complete the test and submit. Ensure that you click on submit as a sing of completion.