Rajasthan JET 2018 – Maharana Pratap University of Agriculture and Technology, Udaipur, conducts Rajasthan JET 2018. The JET or Joint Entrance Test is held for the intake of candidates in UG Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, and B.Tech. courses. Read further to know all the details about Rajasthan JET 2018 from this page.
Rajasthan JET 2018 – Joint Entrance Test
The admission through JET is provided only on the basis of score and rank secured in the exam. The candidates are also required to fulfill the eligibility criteria in order to receive admission in:
- B.Sc. Agriculture (Hons.)
B.Sc. Horticulture (Hons.)
B.Sc. Forestry (Hons.)
B. Tech. (Dairy Technology)
B. Tech. (Food Technology)
B.Sc.(Ag.) and MBA (Agri-Business) 5 year integrated course
The important dates of Rajasthan JET 2018 that a candidate must know are as below:
|Rajasthan JET 2018 Dates|
|Opening of Online Application Form||1st week of March 2018|
|Last date of Application Forms||2nd week of April 2018|
|Date of Downloading Admit Card||3rd week of May 2018|
|Rajasthan JET 2018 will be held on||3rd week of May 2018|
|Display of OMR sheets, answer key and marks obtained||Last week of May 2018|
|Last date for objections if any||Last week of May 2018|
|Result will be announced on||1st week of June 2018|
|Rajasthan JET 2018 Counselling Dates|
|Online option form will be available from||1st week of June 2018|
|Last date to submit online option form||2nd week of June 2018|
|1st admission list display||3rd week of June 2018|
|Accepting seat and depositing fee in allotted college||Last week of June 2018|
|2nd admission list display||Last week of June 2018|
|Last date to submit upward assessment request||1st week of July 2018|
|Accepting seat and depositing fee in allotted college||1st week of July 2018|
|3rd admission list display||1st week of July 2018|
|Last date to deposit fee at the allotted institute||2nd week of July 2018|
|Spot round of counselling will begin from||3rd week of July 2018|
|Classes will commence from||3rd week of July 2018|
Rajasthan JET 2018 Application Form
The application process for JET 2018 shall started from 1st week of March 2018. The application forms for Rajasthan JET 2018 will be available online. The candidate needed to submit authentic details and application fee to successfully submit the form.
Last year application fee is given below.
The details about fee amount that was to be submitted are as below:
- Un Reserved /OBC/SBC : Rs. 2800/- (excluding bank charges)
- SC/ST/Disabled (PC) > 39% : Rs.1400/- (excluding bank charges)
Note: Jats from Bharatpur and Dholpur district are no more eligible for OBC Category, therefore, they have to fill application only in unreserved (UR) category else candidature will be canceled.
Rajasthan JET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility criteria as per Last year brochure is given below.
A candidate must ensure that he/she is eligible for admission to various courses before filling the online application form for JET-2018. Various eligibility criteria for admission to JET-2018 courses shall be as under:
Educational Eligibility: The candidates must have passed Senior Secondary ([email protected]) examination from the Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan, Ajmer / equivalent Board.
The candidates must have the following subjects in 10+2:
Apart from this, the candidate must have also secured a minimum of 50% marks in the examination. On this criterion, 5% relaxation is provided to candidates belonging to reserved category.
Note: Candidate with Arts and Commerce background are not allowed eligible.
Age Limit: The candidate must be below 25 years of age, as on January 01, 2018. To verify the age of the candidates the Secondary Examination Mark Sheet will be considered.
Domicile Criteria/ Residential Requirement: The JET-2018 is open residents of Rajasthan only. However, if the candidates fulfill any of the below mentioned criteria, they may also apply.
- The candidate must have studied for at least 3 years of the qualifying exam, continuously, in an institute of Rajasthan.
- The Mother/Father of the student has been residing in Rajasthan for past 10 years and the candidate studied 5 years at an institute in Rajasthan.
- The candidate is a bonafide resident of Rajasthan and is currently studying in any other state.
- If a candidate is a ward of serving or retired employee of Govt. of Rajasthan or related bodies.
- If the candidate is a ward of retired or permanent employee of Indian Defense Services.
- The applicant is a ward of the permanent employee of Para-Military Forces.
- The student is a ward of Judge of Rajasthan High Court.
Rajasthan JET 2018 Admit Card
The admission card of Rajasthan JET 2018 will be available from 3rd week of May 2018. The candidates will be able to download it from www.rcaudaipu.com. Issuance of admit card does not guarantee admission to the candidates. The Coordinator of the examination has all the rights to withdraw the permission granted through admit card for appearing the examinations if the candidate is ineligible.
- Link to download the Admit Card will be available here.
Candidates should bring the following at the time of examination –
- The admit card downloaded from the university website.
- Latest original photo ID.
- Blue/Black transparent ball point pen for marking the answers.
Rajasthan JET 2018 Exam Pattern
Last year exam pattern is given below.
The scheme of Rajasthan JET 2018 is such that a single question paper will be prepared for JET for admission in UG Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Dairy Technology and Food Technology courses.
How Rajasthan JET 2018 Question Paper will be:
- There question paper will have 5 sections, which will be – Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Dairy Technology and Food Technology.
- The candidates will only have to attempt three sections out these.
How to Attempt Sections in Exam:
- Agriculture/ Horticulture/Forestry Courses – Any there sections
Dairy Technology and Food Technology – Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics only.
The Language of the Question Paper:
- The question paper will be provided in the English or Hindi Language.
Question Type in Rajasthan JET 2018:
- The questions in the examination will be of Multiple Choice Type (MCQs).
- There will be four option for each answer and the candidates will have to choose one as their answer.
- To mark the answer, the candidates will have to darken the respective circle on the OMR sheet.
Marking Scheme of the Exam:
- Each question will be of 4 marks.
- 1 mark will be deducted as negative marking
- If multiple answers are marked for a question, it will be treated as a wrong answer.
- Marks will not be added or deducted for answers left unmarked.
Rajasthan JET 2018 Result
The result of Rajasthan JET 2018 will be announced as merit list. The rank will be allocated to the candidates on the basis of score secured by them. The link to check the result will also be provided on this page.