Rajasthan JET 2018 Admit Card shall be issued from 3rd week of May 2018 by Maharana Pratap University of Agriculture and Technology for Joint Entrance Test (JET) 2018 on the official website at mpuat.ac.in and also at rcaudaipur.com. candidates can access your Rajasthan JET 2018 Admit Card by entering their details in the candidate login section. You will need to enter your Registration Number and Password to access the candidate account. The candidates are advised to visit the website on the prescribed date.
JET 2018 is being conducted by Maharana Pratap University of Agriculture and Technology for Admission to B.Sc. Agriculture (Hons.), B.Sc. Horticulture (Hons.), B.Sc. Forestry (Hons.), B. Tech. (Dairy Technology) and B. Tech. (Food Technology).
|Admit Card issue||3rd week of May 2018|
|Exam date||3rd week of May 2018|
|Result declaration||1st week of Jun 2018|
Rajasthan JET 2018 Admit Card
Rajasthan JET 2018 Admit Card can be downloaded till commencement of exam. The Admit card will not be sent to any candidate through the medium of post. The document will have to be produced at the time of verification. Candidates failing to produce it will not be allowed to sit for the examination. Please note that the Coordinator reserves the right to withdraw the permission granted by error even though the admission card has been issued and produced by the candidate before the centre superintendent. It is mandatory for everyone to appear with the admit card on the exam day. The dates are described here.
- To Download Your Admit Card – Click Here (Link will be available here..!!)
Official website – www.rcaudaipur.com
Steps to download the Rajasthan JET 2018 Admit Card
- Visit the site at click here or click here
- Or use the candidate login
- Enter the Registration NUmber
- Enter Password
- Type Examination Type-JET/Pre-PG/PhD
- Hit “LOGIN”
- Check the “JET 2018 Admit Card”
- Download your Rajasthan JET 2018 Admit Card
- The candidate who have forgotten their may also retrieve it by using the password retrieval facility. The link to get your password back is provided just below the Cancel icon.
- Select it and enter the details as asked
- Registration Number and Mobile Number
- Search Examination Type
- Click “Send Passwords