PESSAT 2018 Admit Card will be released for only B.Tech and Other courses. Admit card will be issued to only those students who will successfully submit application along with application fee before the last date. To download Admit card candidate have to book slot for test, booking of slot will start as per the schedule given below. Candidates must book test slot so as to appear in entrance exam on date and time they want. By booking a slot you confirm the date and time on which you wish to take the entrance exam.
Admit card is an important document candidate must carry it to the examination hall, as candidates will be not be allowed to take test without admit card. Complete details regarding PESSAT 2018 admit card are given below.
PESSAT 2018 Admit Card
The test slot bookings for B.Tech commence in April every year. After booking the test slot, the candidate should take a print-out of Admit Card. Admit card contains test time and venue for test which students have selected at thee time of slot booking candidates can download admit card through the link provided below.
|Commencement of Slot booking||21 Apr 2018||–||05 Jan 2018|
|PESSAT||May 2018||–||10 Jan 2018 – Jul 2018|
Download Admit card : Admit card link will be available here..!!
Steps to download PESSAT 2018 Admit card ?
- To download admit card, click on “Download Admit card” link give n above.
- First of all candidates have to book slot for test.
- Enter your Registration ID and D.O.B and login.
- To book slot candidates have to search for the link slot booking link and open it.
- Enter personal details and click continue.
- Enter test schedule and test centre as per your choice.
- Click submit and then download admit card.
Test centre Locations
The PESSAT by PES University will be delivered at 44 test centres across 42 cities throughout India.