NMAT 2017 by GMAC is a computer administered test owned by the Graduate Management Global Connection (India) Private Limited (GMGC), a subsidiary of Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC). NMAT 2017 is a 2-hour test containing multiple choice questions. Prior to the start of the test, there will be a 2-minute period for the test taker to agree to the Non-Disclosure Agreement, a 10-minute tutorial and a 3-minute period for section selection and sequencing.Candidates can check all the details about NMAT 2017 Application Form from below on this page.
NMAT 2017 Application Form
NMAT 2017 is a computer based test by GMAC. NMAT 2018 by GMAC is accepted by various leading institutions and this list is growing. Pursuing a management degree at one of these universities makes the pursuit of your dreams that much easier. Candidates can register to NMAT 2017 according to the schedule given below.
Important dates for NMAT 2017 Application Form are given below.
|Registration||04 Jul to 03 Oct 2017|
|Scheduling||04 Jul to 16 Oct 2017|
|Late Registration||04 to 14 Oct 2017|
|Registration – Retake||06 Oct to 14 Dec 2017|
|Re-scheduling||04 Jul to 15 Dec 2017|
|Re-take Scheduling||06 Oct to 15 Dec 2017|
Check links below to Register for NMAT 2017 –
- Click on “Register Now” in the Quick Links on the right side of the screen or the direct link provided above.
- Click on “Register”. New user registration details will open, enter your first, last name, country, mobile number, email id and choose a password. Click on “Submit” button.
- A new window will appear prompting you to complete the online application form.
- An authentication email will be sent to the email you provided. You will be able to login only after validating your email ID. Once the email is verified, click on “Login” button and provide your email id and password to log into your NMAT by GMAC™ account.
- Upon successful login you will be able to access registration form in your NMAT by GMAC™ account. You need to complete all the sections in online registration form related to your personal information, contact information, educational and work experience, programme/school preference, additional information & NMAT Exam terms & conditions. Choose the schools to send your scores under the “Schools Preference” section. Up to 5 programmes/schools are included in your registration fee. An additional fee of INR 200 + applicable taxes will be applied for each programme/school added in excess of 5 programmes/schools.
- Before submitting the form, you are advised to review your registration form carefully. Once the “Submit Form” button is clicked, no other changes can be made EXCEPT “School Preference” section. You can also change your “Communication Preferences” at any point of time.
- You need to click on the “Submit Form” button to complete your registration.
- The next screen will display your unique NMAT by GMAC™ Registration Number.
- You are required to pay the applicable exam fee for successful completion of the registration.
- Click on the “Proceed with online payment” link that appears along with the NMAT by GMAC™ Registration Number. The Make Payment screen will display the payment options. You can pay by Visa or MasterCard Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net Banking/American Express Card/ Diners Card, IMPS, UPI and Mobile Wallets.
- After successful registration, you will receive an email with your unique NMAT by GMAC™ Registration Number. You should use this NMAT by GMAC™ Registration Number for all future correspondence with GMAC.
Note: – You are required to register for the NMAT by GMAC™ exam during the registration window in order to become eligible for an “NMAT by GMAC™ Retake” exam.
|Test Registration (Early)||INR 1800 + applicable taxes|
|Test Registration (Late)||INR 2000 + applicable taxes|
|Retake||INR 1800 + applicable taxes|
|Reschedule||INR 1000 + applicable taxes|
|Additional Score Reports (beyond first five)||INR 200 per Score Report + applicable taxes|
You are required to pay a non-refundable fee of INR 1800 plus applicable taxes as applicable towards the registration fee. Up to 5 programmes/schools are included in your registration fee. If you wish to apply to more than five (5) programmes/schools a fee of INR 200 plus applicable taxes will be charged for each additional programme/school.
Online Payment through Visa or MasterCard Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net Banking/American Express Card/ Diners Card, IMPS, UPI and Mobile Wallets: Follow the instructions on the website after choosing the card option. Follow the instructions on the website after choosing the card option.
Modes of fee payment for NMAT
Test takers can pay for Registration / Late Registration / Retake Application via
- American Express
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
- Diners Club
- Mobile Wallets
- Test Rescheduling via Credit Card only
Registration and Payment
- Create an account on nmat.org.in using a valid email address.
- Provide contact information, personal, educational and work experience, the list of programmes to send scores, and the ID that you will use at the test centre. Indicate your interest in participating in a search service and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Your name and date of birth that you enter on the registration form must exactly match the name and date of birth on your Photo and Signature ID.
- Choose the schools to send your scores under the “Schools Preference” section. Up to 5 programmes are included in your registration fee. An additional fee of INR 200 + applicable taxes will be applied for each programme added in excess of 5 programs.
- You must upload a photograph that bears likeness to you and the photograph on your Photo ID. This photograph will be included on the admit card that you must bring.
- Pay the test fee.
- Once your payment is realized, your schedule exam option will be activated in your dashboard, so that you can go ahead and schedule your exam.
- You will be able to download your admit card from your dashboard once the payment is realized.
You will be allowed to take the NMAT by GMAC™ exam a maximum of three times during the year’s testing period. This includes the first attempt plus a maximum of two retake attempts. No shows are considered attempts.
Your retake registration option will be enabled in your dashboard after your exam date. You need to register for the retake by simply clicking on the Retake section and pay the retake registration fees. You don’t have to fill in the details again. Once your registration for the retake is complete and retake registration fees is realized you will be able to schedule your retake exam.
While you can register for retake exam after your exam date, however you can schedule the retake exam date 15 or more days after your most recent date of attempt. This means you will have to wait at least 15 calendar days before you can appear for a retake. You can schedule your test any time during the retake scheduling window (subject to real time availability). You will be able to select any slot that is a minimum of 24 hours later than the time you schedule your appointment.
You may reschedule your appointment if you can’t appear for the original test appointment. You may reschedule your appointment up to 72 hours prior to your original appointment. You may pay for your reschedule using credit card only.
If you have any queries, then ask in the comments below.