National Institute of Design (NID) 2018 Application form has been released by the NID for fashion and design aspirants. NID Application Form 2018 can be filled here for Bachelor of Design (B.Des), GDPD and Master of Design (M.Des) Programmes, Application form for the same is available as per the schedule. The forms released on 25 Sep 2017 and can be filled until 31 Oct 2017. Candidates must ensure their eligibility for programs before applying.
|Last date for submitting online application||31 Oct 2017 (2 PM)|
|last date for submitting online application with payment of late fees||09 Nov 2017 (2 PM)|
NID Application Form 2018
Application Form of NID Admission 2018 has been issued by the NID. The NID Application Form 2018 has been released for eligible candidates. The direct link to apply online is given below.
Apply Online: Click here to apply online for NID Admission 2018.
The Application fees paid online (by debit/credit card) does not include any bank / transaction charges, and the same, as applicable, will be borne by the below.
|Category||DAT for B.Des and GDPD||DAT for M.Des (1 Discipline)||DAT for M.Des (2 Discipline)|
|General||Rs. 2000||Rs. 2000||Rs. 4000|
|OBC-NCL||Rs. 2000||Rs. 2000||Rs. 4000|
|SC||Rs. 1000||Rs. 1000||Rs. 2000|
|ST||Rs. 1000||Rs. 1000||Rs. 2000|
|General-PwD||Rs. 1000||Rs. 1000||Rs. 2000|
|OBC-NCL-PwD||Rs. 1000||Rs. 1000||Rs. 2000|
|SC-PwD||Rs. 1000||Rs. 1000||Rs. 2000|
|ST-PwD||Rs. 1000||Rs. 1000||Rs. 2000|
|Overseas||Rs. 3000||Rs. 3000||Rs. 6000|
How to Apply Online for NID Admission?
Visit the official website www.admissions.nid.edu and follow the steps below:
Step 1: Sign up
- All the candidates are required to register/sign up online before proceeding to fill the application form at http://admissions.nid.edu
- Please provide a valid email address and an active mobile number while registering, since these contacts will be used for all future communication with the applicant.
- After registration, an email will be sent to the registered email address (do remember to check your spam or junk folders in case you do not find the email in your inbox). In case of wrong email address and/or mobile number has been provided during sign up, you are required to register afresh with the correct details.
- Do not delete the email sent to you, as this will be useful for future reference.
- Log in to your account using the email id and date of birth provided during registration.
Step 2: Fill Application Form
- Log in and proceed to Step 2–Application Form.
- Fill in all the required details.
- Click ‘Save & Exit’ to complete the form at a later time or date.
- After filling all details, click ‘Save & Proceed’ to go to the ‘Upload Document’ section.
Step 3: Upload Photograph & Signature
- Upload a scanned photograph as per the instructions. All photographs must be in JPG format and under 100 KB in size. It must be a coloured photograph taken at a professional studio. Photographs taken via mobile phone and other kinds of self-composed portraits will not be accepted.
- Upload your scanned signature as per the instructions. All signature files must be in JPG format and under 100 KB in size. You should have your signature digitally photographed or scanned and cropped to the required size.
- Candidates applying under the SC and ST categories are required to upload their Caste Certificate issued by a competent authority. The certificate must be in JPG format and under 150 KB in size.
- Candidates applying under the Persons with Disability (PwD) category are required to upload their Disability Certificate issued by a competent medical authority as per the guidelines of the Government of India. The certificate must be in JPG format and under 150 KB in size.
- Candidates applying under the Overseas category are required to upload the first and last page of their passport, clearly showing all of their personal information. The document must be in JPG format and under 150 KB in size.
- List of documents to be uploaded by candidates of various categories at the time of applying online.
- All of these scanned documents must be in JPG format.
- Once you are done uploading all necessary documents, click ‘Save and Exit’ to complete the form at a later time or date.
- Click ‘Save & Proceed’ to go to the Payment section.
Step 4: Pay application fee & Print
- Category-wise Application Fees for Academic Year 2018-19 are given above.
- The above fees are applicable to both M.Des and B.Des./GDPD applicants, belonging to either of the three genders. NOTE: As per latest order of Supreme Court of India, third gender includes only trans-genders, eunuchs and hijras. Lesbians, gays and bisexuals need to select either Male or Female option as appropriate.
- Application fee is NEITHER refundable NOR transferable.
- The Application fees paid online (by debit/credit card) DOES NOT INCLUDE any bank/ transaction charges, and the same, as applicable, will be borne by the applicant.
- Select method of payment—either credit/debit card to pay online or demand draft to pay offline, and submit the required details.
- You will be asked to verify your details, after which you can proceed to make the payment.
- For Candidates paying ONLINE: You will be directed to the payment gateway. After
completing the payment process, you will be redirected to the ‘Print’ section where
you can save your form as a PDF file and print it. You are NOT required to send the
print-out of your application form if you are paying online via debit/credit card.
- For Candidates paying OFFLINE: Prepare a Demand draft of the amount in favour of
‘All India Management Association’ payable at New Delhi. Fill in the details of the
Demand Draft online to complete the submission process. Save the Application Form
as a PDF File and print it. This should be done before 1400 hrs. on Tuesday, 31
- To complete the application process, you must send the demand draft and a printout of your application form in a single envelope to the following address, so as to reach before the last date. Please note that candidates who have made online payment via debit/ credit card are NOT required to send the print-out of your application form.