Now that the applications for the NEET 2019 have been closed, the students who successfully submitted their applications form will be anticipating the arrival of their admit cards. NEET 2019 Admit Card is now available online on the official website of NTA, the exam-conducting body of the NEET 2019. In the absence of the admit card, a candidate will not be allowed to take the exam. NEET 2019 Admit Card will have to be presented at the Test Centre during the examination. The candidates will need to download the Admit Card and then take a clear print-out. The Admit Card will contain basic details Name, Venue, etc. More information regarding the NEET 2019 Admit Card is given here
NEET 2019 Admit Card
NEET 2019 Admit Card is noq available for the candidates whose applications were registered successfully. It is the most important document on the day of examination. The schedule related to the NEET 2019 Admit Card is given below
|Issuance of the NEET 2019 Admit Card||15 Apr 2019|
|NEET 2019 Exam Date||15 Dec 2018|
Admit Card: Click here to download the NEET 2019 Admit Card
Procedure to Download the Admit Card
Candidates appearing for the NEET-2019 will have to show the Admit Card on the day of the examination. NEET 2019 Admit Card will be available online on the official website of NTA. Here is how you can download it
- Visit the official NEET page and on the bottom of the screen, you will find a link named as ”Download NEET 2019 Admit Card”, click on it
- When you are directed to the login page, enter your application number and password. Then click ”Login”
- Carefully go through the details in the Admit card, if the details are correct then move further and download the Admit Card.
After downloading the Admit Card, it is recommended that you get a coloured printout of the Admit Card.
NEET 2019 Admit Card Content
The NEET 2019 Admit Card will have the content mentioned below
- Candidate’s Name
- Application No.
- Exam Roll No.
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Sub Category
- Candidate’s Address
- Mode of Language
Some space for candidate’s signature will also be given at the bottom of the Admit Card. The candidate need to sign there in presence of the Invigilator. If the candidates forget the password while the login process, they can set a new one by clicking on the ”Forget Password” link, they can then reset the password either through a OTP or through a security question and fill the form given in the section.
Documents required at the examination center
These are the documents a candidate must carry along with the Admit Card
- A recent size photograph, same as the one in the Admit card.
- A government ID proof like PAN card/Driving License/Voter ID/Passport/Aadhaar Card (with photograph) /Ration Card/any other.
General guidelines related to the Examination
- A candidate must check the seat allotment before entering the Examination Hall and make sure they have taken the right seat
- A candidate must report at 1:30 to the examination hall, entries after 1:30 will not be allowed
- A candidate must follow the dress code strictly, and should wear half-sleeve, light clothes. The candidate must not wear shoes and only sandals or slippers with low-heels.
- Eatables and beverages including water bottles are strictly not allowed inside the Hall. The diabetic candidates can bring non-packed eatables after informing the authorities.
- No candidate will be allowed to leave the seat before the exam ends.
- Two signals will be given marking the commencement and the end of exams.