Army Institute of Law 2018 Result or AIL LET 2018 Result will be declared by Army Institute of Law (AIL) after the examination done. Result of AIL LET 2018 conducted by the Army Institute of Law indicate merit obtained by candidate in the Army Institute of Law Entrance Test. The students on the basis of their performance in the written examination will be shortlisted for further admission and counselling procedure. Know here complete details Army Institute of Law Result 2018.
|Date of Entrance Test||1st week of Jul 2018|
|Date of Declaration of Result (Online)||2nd week of Jul 2018|
AIL LET 2018 Result
Army Institute of Law Entrance 2018 Result will be declared by the Army Institute of Law (AIL) online. Candidates can check here the AIL LET Result 2018 through the direct link which will be given here as per official announcement.
- To check the AIL LET Result 2018 – link will be provided here…!!
Submission of Documents
After the declaration of result of Law Entrance Test 2018, first 100 candidates in order of merit of Army Category will be called to fill up 60 seats and 20 candidates in order of merit of All India Civil Category will be called for Counselling to fill 4 seats.
Following documents will be submitted as per the details are given below:-
(A) Photocopies of Certificates along with Application Form
- Matric Certificate showing Date of Birth.
- 10+2 Certificate with Detailed Marks (Only if cleared)
(B) Original Certificates Required at the time of Counselling
- Matric certificate giving details of Date of Birth.
- 10+2 pass Certificate with detailed marks.
- Character Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Category Certificate (link to download is given below)
- Medical Fitness Certificate (link to download is given below )
- Willingness Certificate (link to download is given below)
- An affidavit by Father/Mother/Guardian stating whether or not their ward has studied Punjabi at the Matriculation level. (in case the wards is above eighteen years of age the affidavit shall be signed by him/her).
- It is mandatory for students who have cleared their 10+2 Examination from Education Boards other than Punjab, Haryana, Himachal & CBSE/ICSE to produce an Eligibility Certificate at the time of admission.
- Passport size photographs (12) including the photos pasted on the Admission-cum Application form.
- One Photograph of Parents, Family Members & Local Guardians.
- Affidavit/Certificate for Punjab Resident Civil Category (please Refer Appendix II)
|Certificate-I For Army Category||Download|
|Certificate-II For Army Category||Download|
|Certificate-III For Army Category||Download|
|Affidavit For All Category||Download|
|Medical Fitness For All Category||Download|
|Willingness Certificate For All Category||Download|