Kerala Management Admission Test (KMAT) 2018 will be held for MBA admissions. KMAT Kerala 2018 Entrance Examination will be held on first week of Jul 2018. Eligible MBA aspirants can submit application form online on MG University website, and download admit card (hall ticket) as per schedule. KMAT Kerala 2018 result is the gateway for admission to universities / institutions in Kerala, apart from the CAT / MAT / CMAT.
KMAT Kerala 2018 – June Session
Candidates are advised to go through the KMAT Kerala 2018 for June session notification and other details carefully to get themselves acquainted with the rules and regulations about the exam.
Schedule for the KMAT Kerala 2018 is given below.
|Application form submission & fee submission starts from||Last week of Apr 2018|
|Last date of submission of Application fee||3rd week of Jun 2018|
|Last date for submission of Application Form||3rd week of Jun 2018|
|KMAT Kerala 2018 for June Session – Date of examination||1st week of Jul 2018|
KMAT Kerala Application Form 2018
Application for admission to Entrance Examination of MBA course Kerala can be submitted only through online in the website of MG University. Applications can be submitted as per schedule date mentioned above. Candidates are advised to must ensure their eligibility and other criteria before applying online application.
- Link to fill Online Application will be provided here…!!
How to Apply?
There are two stages for submitting the application.
Stage I – Remitting Application fee online
- Click on the ‘Pay Online’ button seen in the Home Page of the website.
- Select category “APPLICATION FEE FOR GENERAL CANDIDATES” or “APPLICATION FEE FOR SC/ST CANDIDATES”. Fill all the details correctly and complete the online fee payment process. Note that the details entered during online fee payment such as Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number and E-Mail ID cannot be changed later. So enter these details with utmost care. The date of birth has to be strictly entered to in dd/mm/yyyy format.
- Application Fee for General Candidates is Rs 1000/- and SC/ST Candidates is Rs 750/- payable through online only by way of Net banking/Credit Card/Debit Card facility of any bank. Fee once remitted will not be refunded. Bank Charges, if any, will be levied by the candidate in addition to the application fee.
- On successful payment of the Application fee online, the candidate will get a ‘SB Collect Reference Number’ and a receipt of fee payment. The candidate is advised to take a printout of the online receipt. The candidate has to note that the ‘SB Collect Reference Number’ which is needed for later logging into the site to continue with STEP -2.
Note: In case you did not get the SB Collect Reference Number and the amount is deducted from your account, please contact the email address [email protected] with your name, date of birth, age , mobile number email ID and the amount remitted, and wait for the reply. Please do not repeat the transaction.
Stage II – Completing online submission.
- On the next day of payment of the Application fee, the candidate can complete online submission of application [Note: if the next day is a Sunday / Public holiday(s), then you can complete the online submission only on the next working day]. From the Home Page of the website, the candidate has to login by entering the ‘SB Collect Reference Number’ and Date of Birth. The candidate is taken to a page where he/she is asked to fill in personal and academic details. The candidate should take utmost care in filling in these details. Also, a unique Application Number will be generated and displayed on the top of this page. Candidate has to keep record of this Application Number, which is later required to print the Hall Ticket. It is also required for future correspondence.
- After entering the required profile details, and clicking on ‘Save & Continue’ button, the candidate is taken to a page to upload his/her Photograph and Signature. The photograph must be of 150*200px size and in jpg format with size less than or equal to 40 KB. Click on the button ‘Browse’ and select the photograph file. On successful upload, the photograph will be displayed on the screen. Same process is to be followed for uploading the signature. However, the signature resolution must be 150*60px size and in jpg format with size less than or equal to 40 KB.
- After uploading photo and sign, click on the ‘Continue’ button. Subsequently, the completed application form is displayed, wherein the candidate may ‘Edit’ any profile details if needed. If the candidate details shown in the page are correct, he/she is required to tick on the disclaimer at the top of the page, and click the ‘Print Completed Application Form’ button. This will take the candidate to the final application form page, which the candidate may take printout and keep as proof of online submission. (Note that it is not required to send the hardcopy of the application).
- For any help Contact Admission Supervisory committee at 0471-2335133 or email us to [email protected]
Application fee (Last Year)
- General Candidates is Rs 1000/- and
- SC/ST Candidates is Rs 750
Application fee will be payable through online only by way of Netbanking/Credit Card/Debit Card facility of any of the banks.
All candidates desirous of getting MBA 2018 admission to Universities/ Institutions in Kerala and who have not qualified CAT / MAT / CMAT, the KMAT 2018 test, proposed to be conducted in all the Districts in Kerala by the Kannur University under the supervision of Admission Supervisory Committee, is mandatory.
KMAT Kerala 2018 Entrance Examination
Last year exam pattern is as follows.
|English language usage and reading comprehension||50 questions|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50 questions|
|Data Sufficiency & Logical Reasoning||40 questions|
|General Knowledge and Contemporary Business Scenario||40 questions|
Duration of Exam is 3:00 hrs.
KMAT Kerala Previous Year Question Papers
KMAT Previous year Question paper for are given below
- KMAT Question Paper for 2016 – November
- KMAT Question paper for 2016 – April
- KMAT Question paper for 2015 – Part I
- KMAT Question paper for 2015 – Part II