KCET 2018 Application Form can be submitted online. KEA will be issued online application form for KCET 2018 at kea.kar.nic.in as they said they would in notification. It is most important for candidates to fill correct details in KCET Application Form 2018 and submit it with fees; if they want to appear in the Karnataka Common Entrance Test. Exam will be held tentatively in the month of May 2018. A large number of candidates are applying by submitting KCET Application Form 2018 for the purpose of first year degree courses admission. All you need to know about KCET Application Form 2018 is right here on this page.
KCET Application Form 2018
First of all, read eligibility criteria. If you are eligible for Karnataka Common Entrance Test 2018 then proceed to fill KCET Application Form 2018. We suggest to keep relevant details near at hand in order to enter data in KCET Application Form 2018.
Candidates can start applying for KCET 2018 for admission to various courses through the link provided and from the dates indicated below in the schedule table.
Apply here – Link will be available here..!!!
Application Fee for KCET 2018 Application Form
Last Year Application Fees were as follows:
|General and OBC||Rs 650|
|SC and ST||Rs 500|
|Residing outside Karnataka||Rs 750|
|Residing outside India||Rs 5000|
Expected Dates for KCET Application Form 2018
|Important event related to KCET Application Form||Dates|
|Availability of application form of KCET 2018||Jan 2018|
|Last Date to Enter Application form Online||Feb 2018|
|KCET 2018 Biology and Mathematics Exams||May 2018|
|KCET 2018 Physics and Chemistry Exams||May 2018|
|Last Date to Pay fee in the banks/e-Post Office||Mar 2018|
|Edit option of Online Application||May 2018|
5 Things You Need for KCET 2018 Application Form
In order to register for Karnataka Common Entrance Test 2018, you are required to enter a valid email ID. Hence, if you do not already have one, please create an email ID.
Like most exams, for KCET 2018 application form also you will attach / upload photograph. Go to a professional studio near your home or school and get a good quality passport size photograph. Adhere to specifications given by KEA.
In KCET online application form as well as during exam candidate has to sign in several places. Signature must specifically match signature in other official documents.
For the purpose of using thumb impression, simply place thumb on an ink pad and press on space earmarked for same. In the event that you are uploading it, press inked thumb on white sheet of paper in a box of same dimension as image required in KCET Application Form 2018. Cut it out and scan it.
Most important among official documents is SSC (class 10) or equivalent marks-sheet. From these documents you can refer name, date of birth and other details.
KCET 2018 – How to apply?
- Candidates should start filling the online application form of KCET 2018 by visiting the official website or going through the link provided above.
- After reaching the official website or visiting through the link provided above candidate should click on “CET – 2018 UG Online Application”.
- After completing all the details, candidates will receive an application ID and Password to their registered mobile number and email id.
- Next would be the step to upload the scanned copy of recent passport size Colour Photograph, Signature and Left Hand Thumb impression in JPG/JPEG format separately.
- Fee payment process would come next, for which challan would be produced and candidates can download the challan and make payment at specified bank or e-post office.
- Last Step is to take out a printout of the application form thereafter obtain Principal seal and signature from the college where the candidate has studied 2nd PUC or 12th Standard. The same copy should be produced during document verification.
KCET 2018 Application Form – Instructions To Fill Online Application Form
Filling up Karnataka CET 2018 Application Form should be hassle free and candidate friendly. With this in mind, we have listed steps to fill KCET application form 2018. At the moment these steps are tentative.
Step 1. Registration for KCET Application Form 2018
Once candidate reaches online application form page, there he / she will find two options
- New user registration
Here, one has to click on New User Registration link. On doing so a screen will appear where following details can be entered
- Is candidate appearing for Karnataka 2nd PUC Annual Examination 2018; if yes, enter student number
- Candidate’s name
- Candidates’ mother’s name
- Candidates’ father’s name
- Email ID
- Mobile number
- Create User ID of given character limit
- Create Password
- Select Secret question
- Enter Answer To Secret Question
As soon as candidate submits above information, system generates Application Number and displays it with User ID. Note these down.
Step 2 – Entering details in Karnataka CET 2018 Online Application Form
Now you need to enter an array of personal information which will include details such as these
- Reservation category
- Annual Income of candidate’s family
- Reservation Category
- Eligibility clause code
- Choice of examination center
Further you can enter information of qualifying examination
- Name of board or university
- Number of years you have studied in Karnataka state
- Whether studied in Rural area in Karnataka from 1st to 10th standard
- Whether studied in Kannada medium from 1st to 10th standard
- Select if claiming reservation under article 371 (j) Hyderabad Karnataka
In addition, you will enter communication details
- Phone number
Specifically, a lot of details will be needed for class 10th and 12th or equivalent exam
- Mention whether you studied SSLC / 10th standard in Karnataka
- 2nd PUC/ 12th/ Equivalent exam appeared from which state
- 2nd PUC/ 12th/ Equivalent exam appeared from which district, if answer to above is Karnataka
- Native State
- Native District
- Are you a son/ daughter of Jammu & Kashmir Migrant?
- Special Category
- Are you claiming Agriculturist Quota Reservation?
Step 3 – Upload photograph and signature in KCET 2018 Application Form
First of all check specifications for photo and signature. Then, upload images by clicking on relevant buttons that appear on page.
Step 4 – Pay application fee for KCET 2018 online application form
Before paying fees, go through all details filled in application form. In the event that you come across any discrepancies, make necessary corrections now.
Next, click on declaration that appears on screen.
Most importantly pay relevant application fee in any of the available modes.
3 Things To Do After Submitting KCET Application Form 2018
Note user ID and Application Number of KCET Application Form 2018.
You will need these details to download KCET 2018 Admit Card. Also you can refer to these while communicating with Karnataka Examinations Authority. Hence it is very important to note down application number and user ID.
Also make it a point to remember password, security question and security answer. In the event that you forget login details you will use them to retrieve passwords.
Take printout of KCET 2018 online application form.
Immediately after completing form you will see print option on screen. Attach printer to computer and insert plain white sheets in it. Now give print command and print application form of KCET 2018.
KCET Application Form 2018 submission should be completed before last date.
Follow instructions given by KEA. Affix photograph and / or signature wherever required. Also if asked for, get form attested by concerned authorities. In the event that KEA makes it mandatory for candidates to submit application form of KCET 2018 offline, send it in prescribed mode so that it reaches officials before last date of application form submission.
KCET Application Form Correction 2018
Candidates are advised to take final printout of the application form immediately after applying. In the first place, carefully verify all the information printed in the KCET 2018 application form. If need be, then consult parents / guardians. Candidates are advised to edit and carry out the necessary changes only if any changes are required in the first place. Once the information changed in the application neither you will not be allowed to carry out the changes once again nor the earlier data will be considered.
Before selecting the “Declaration”, candidates can login any number of times and confirm themselves that all the necessary changes have been made and no more changes are required to carry out.After modifying all the necessary changes, candidate has to select the “Declaration” button and submit it without fail, otherwise the changes made by the candidates will not be considered and the earlier data will be confirmed.
Steps to edit mistakes in Karnataka CET 2018 application form
- Select the link “Editing of online application – CET”.
- Login on to the website by using the login and password.
- After completion of modification, select the “Declaration” compulsorily and submit. Before selecting the Declaration, candidates are advised to verify once again the changes carried out by them, after declaration candidates will not be allowed to change once again.
Books recommended for KCET
|16 Years’ Solved Papers Karnataka CET Engineering Entrance||Buy Online|
|16 Years’ Solved Papers Karnataka CET Medical Entrance||Buy Online|
|Chemistry for Karnataka CET and COMEDK||Buy Online|
|Physics for Karnataka CET and COMEDK||Buy Online|
|Mathematics for Karnataka CET and COMEDK||Buy Online|
|Biology for Karnataka CET and COMEDK||Buy Online|
|Objective Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics – Chapter-wise MCQ||Buy Online|
|Objective Physics, Chemistry, Biology – Chapter-wise MCQ||Buy Online|
Important points regarding KCET Application Form 2018
- Merit based admissions in Karnataka Government engineering, farm sciences, bachelor of sciences colleges is done on the basis of KCET Common Entrance Test for which Karnataka CET 2018 Application Form will be released.
- More than 50,000 seats are offered against which, like every year, thousands and probably lakhs of candidates are expected to fill the KCET application form 2018.
- Details to be filled in the Karnataka Common Entrance Test 2018 Application Form include student information, study details, documents upload, declaration, fee payment. A period of more than a month is generally given to complete the process and thus it should be done cautiously.
- It is the candidate’s responsibility to ensure that he / she is eligible for the programme before filling up the KCET 2018 Application Form.
- While filling up the form you can refer to official documents so that there is no error in the Karnataka CET Application Form 2018, such as date of birth, roll number, spellings of name and address.
- The Candidate who fails to upload the Photo/Signature/LTM or who fails to pay the fees within prescribed date and time, forms of those candidates would not be considered for further process.
Karnataka CET 2018 Application Form Significance
If you want to appear for Karnataka Common Entrance Test 2018, then submitting the application form and paying fees is the first step towards completing pre-examination formalities. Having submitted the form, focus should be on preparing effectively for the examination for one of the programmes you have applied:
- Naturopathy & Yoga,
- Engineering and Technology,
- Farm Science courses i.e, B.Sc. (Agriculture), B.Sc. (Sericulture), B.Sc (Horticulture), B.Sc (Forestry), B.Sc. Agri Bio Tech, BHSc.(Home Science), B.Tech (Agri.Engg), B.Tech (Food Technology), B.Tech (Dairy Tech), B.FSc (Fisheries), B.Tech (Food Science &Tech)., B.Sc. (Agri. Marketing & Co-Op) ,
Candidates must retain the following documents with them as reference for future correspondence. (i) At least three printouts of the finally submitted online Application. (ii) Proof of fee paid (iii) 2-3 copies of identical Photograph that scanned and uploaded on the Online Application
KCET 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
While preparing for KCET, you will also have to keep an eye out to download the admit card / hall ticket. The hall ticket is an officially generated document that contains unique details of the candidate and also his / her examination center that is assigned by KEA, exam date and time. It is important to download and print the admit card/hall ticket of Karnataka CET 2018 (obtain in mode prescribed by KEA) and carry it to the exam hall on the day of exam.
Avoid errors in the KCET Application Form 2018
Here is a simple guide on how to avoid errors in the KCET 2018 application form and also to keep your account safe.
During registration, you will be asked to create a user ID, password, and a secret question.
- Create your own user ID of 6 to 16 characters.
- Create your own password of 8 to 20 characters. Try to use at least one alphabet, one number, one special character.
- Select a secret question and answer the same and remember the answer entered. This will be helpful in case you forget other details.
Keep SSLC / class 10 Marks Card handy: You can fill the following details using the class 10th marks card.
- Candidate name,
- Father’s name,
- Mother’s name,
- Date of birth.
Email ID: Enter correct email ID, one you can easily access any time and no one else has the access to it. Someone may be able to change your form or tamper with your credentials if they can login to the email ID, so please use such an email ID which is safe and secure.
Reservation: If you are claiming for any quota or reservation, before ticking that field, make sure you have certificate claiming the quota / reservation. Even if you do not have the certificate or required documents at the moment, you should ensure that you can get it before the time is required in physical form.
Official website where application form is released is kea.kar.nic.in.
If you have any queries regarding KCET application form 2018, please ask in comments below.