KCET 2018 Answer Key will be released by KEA. Going through the KCET 2018 Answer Keys, candidates can know correct answers of all the questions asked in the Karnataka Common Entrance Test. Answer keys of KCET 2018 will be published for each subject namely Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology and for each question paper version set code which are A1, A2, A3, A4, B1, B2, B3, B4, C1, C2, C3, C4, D1, D2, D3, D4. Candidates will get a certain period of time to challenge the KCET Answer Key 2018 will be published by the exam conducting body. Evaluation of marks to determine merit for result of KCET 2018 will be as per the final official keys.
Display of KCET Answer Key 2018 – KEA will be published answer key of KCET 2018 after the exam at kea.kar.nic.in.
Expected Important dates for KCET Answer Key 2018
|KCET 2018 Exam Date||May 2018|
|Availability of KCET Answer Keys 2018 by KEA||May 2018|
|Last date for submission of objections, if any, regarding Answer Key||May 2018|
|KCET Result & Final Answer key 2018||May 2018|
KCET Answer Key 2018
KCET Final Answer Key 2018 can be checked here after the exam. Answer key of KCET 2018 indicates the correct answers of questions asked in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics papers. Going through Karnataka CET 2018 Answer Key and Solution will help in assessing the exam performance and get an idea of marks one is scoring in the exam. Check set wise KCET Answer Key 2018 of the Common Entrance Test.
Date of availability of KCET Answer Key 2018 is after the exam. Immediately after the exam concludes, several coaching centers release unofficial answer keys of Karnataka CET. Provisional answer keys will be released by the exam conducting body. Result of Karnataka CET 2018 is based on the final official answer keys.
|KCET 2018 Biology Final Answer Key||Click here|
|KCET 2018 Mathematics Final Answer Key||Click here|
|KCET 2018 Physics Final Answer Key||Click here|
|KCET 2018 Chemistry Final Answer Key||Click here|
Important points to be noted about KCET 2018 Answer Key
- Karnataka CET 2018 Answer Keys can be checked online. The keys you will get on the same day as the exam (after the exam) will be unofficial, issued by coaching centers or individual teachers.
- Though every care is taken by such institutes to release valid keys, there could be differences between the unofficial keys and official KCET 2018 Answer Key released by KEA. Thus due care should be taken while analysing your exam performance based on unofficial keys and it is advised that you do not take any action or form opinion based on unofficial keys.
- Official answer key of KCET 2018 will be published. Once the provisional answer key is released, KEA invites objections.
- Based on inputs received by students, teachers and parents, KEA may then release a final set of KCET Answer Key 2018.
How to Calculate KCET 2018 Marks
Once the Karnataka Examinations Authority conducts KCET 2018, answer keys will be released after the examination. Students who have appeared in the exam can check the keys and solutions to know which answers they have marked correctly and which incorrectly.
Marks obtained in KCET = Number of correct answers.
There is no negative marking in KCET exam. Each correct answer is awarded one (1) mark.
How to calculate your KCET Marks
- View the answer keys and check against your question paper.
- +1 mark is given for each correct answer.
- There is no negative mark for wrong answer.
- 0 Mark is given for multiple answers marked.
- Thus, simply see how many answers you have marked correctly. That is your marks in the exam (Number of right answers x 1 = Marks scored in KCET 2018).
KCET 2017 Final Answer Key
Question paper sets : There are 16 sets of KCET question papers namely A1, A2, A3, A4, B1, B2, B3, B4, C1, C2, C3, C4, D1, D2, D3, D4.
|KCET 2017 Biology Final Answer Key||Click here|
|KCET 2017 Mathematics Final Answer Key||Click here|
|KCET 2017 Physics Final Answer Key||Click here|
|KCET 2017 Chemistry Final Answer Key||Click here|
If you have any queries regarding KCET Answer Key 2018, please ask in comments below.