J&K Diploma Polytechnic 2018 Result – The result of diploma polytechnic entrance exam is declared by the Board of Professional Entrance Examination. The J&K diploma polytechnic 2018 result indicates marks in the entrance test. Along with the result, the board has also release the Provisional Merit List of J&K PET 2018. The link to check the result is provided below. Get here complete detail related to J&K Diploma Polytechnic Result from below.
J&K Diploma Polytechnic 2018 Result – JKBOPEE Result
The Result of J&K Diploma Polytechnic will be announced on www.jakbopee.org /www.jakbopee.net as per the schedule. No intimation whatsoever about non-selection will be sent individually and no correspondence in this regard shall be entertained. The result will be available at both the offices of the BOPEE at Jammu and Srinagar for information and perusal of the candidates.
The dates for the exam and announcement of J&K Diploma Polytechnic Result 2018 are as below:
|Date of Entrance Test||Second week of may 2018|
|Result of the examination has been announced on||Last week of may 2018|
J&K Diploma Polytechnic Merit List
Merit list shall be prepared on the basis of aggregate marks obtained in qualifying examination (10th class) by the candidates, in case entrance examination is not conducted;
About J&K Diploma Polytechnic Merit List
- If the entrance examination is conducted, the selection of candidates for admission to the programme will depend on their performance at the entrance test and eligibility. The Board shall prepare list in order of inter-se merit of candidates in the entrance test in descending order for the general category and similarly for each reserved category separately;
- For the purposes of allotment of seats to the reserved category candidates in Government Polytechnic Colleges, inter-se-merit within each reserved category shall be taken into consideration;
- In the event of the number of candidates belonging to a reserved category being less than the number of seats available for the category, the resultant vacancies shall be filled from amongst the candidates figuring in the open merit category strictly in order of merit
- In case two or more candidates have obtained the same number of marks in entrance test, the inter- se-merit of such candidates shall be determined by taking into account:
- Marks obtained in Mathematics component of the Entrance test.
- Marks obtained in Physics component of the Entrance test, if marks obtained in Mathematics component are equal.
- Marks obtained in Chemistry component of the Entrance test if marks obtained in Mathematics and Physics components are equal.
- Candidate older in age if marks obtained in Maths, Physics and Chemistry are same..
Note: Where a candidate will be appearing / has appeared in CET-18 but is interested in Polytechnic Course in any College, he/she will be considered for admission if no other candidate who has appeared in Polytechnic Entrance Test is interested in admission and seat(s) would otherwise remain vacant. Where more than one such candidates is interested in admission to any Polytechnic Course, their inter se merit will be determined on the basis of the their rank secured in CET -2018.
J&K Diploma Polytechnic Answer Key – JKBOPEE Answer Key
After the conclusion of Entrance Test, the answer key shall be displayed on BOPEE’s website for three days so that a candidate finding any discrepancy in the Question Paper and Answer Key can submit representation along with proper proof from standard text book within three working days after the test is over in the BOPEE’s office at Srinagar or Jammu. The representations will be consolidated and referred to the experts whose opinion will be final. The revised key, if any, will be uploaded on the BOPEE’s website and thereafter no complaint will be entertained. The result will be published in two local dailies and will be uploaded on the website of the Board www.jakbopee.org. The process of admission will be notified separately.