Application for J&K Diploma Polytechnic 2018 will be issued by Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (BOPEE). Interested candidates may apply online to appearing in the Three Year Diploma Engineering Entrance Test-2018 for admission in the Polytechnic Courses of Govt. and Private Polytechnic Colleges in the State. The candidates must be permanent residents of the State and eligible to appear in the Entrance Test under relevant rules. The selection of the candidates shall be governed by the J&K Board of Professional Entrance Examinations Act, 2002 and the Rules and Regulations there under; JK Reservation Act, 2004 and the Rules there under. Get here complete application process from below.
|Availability of Online application||3rd week of Feb 2018|
|Last date for submission of online application||Last week of Mar 2018|
|Date of Entrance Test||2nd week of May 2018|
J&K Diploma Polytechnic 2018 Application Form
The Application Forms have to be submitted online only through BOPEE websites www.jakbopee.org / www.jakbopee.net as per schedule date. The payment of application fee is to be made also online through the HDFC integrated Payment Gateway which can be used to make payment with any national Credit Card/Debit Card/ or by downloading online generated Bank Challan of J&K Bank/HDFC Bank for depositing the fee amount, in any branch of J&K Bank or HDFC Bank, directly in the BOPEE Account. The candidates (Both Open merit and Category) have to submit Online Application Forms only within the last date prescribed.
- Link to Apply Online will be available here…!!
Note Related Problems in payments: – Some PET applicants may face payment failure, However it has been verified that the reason for the same are like “Card authentication failure”, “Bank denied transaction on the card”.Candidates are therefore advised to first check their details like balance in the account, correct cvv, etc for successful payment.
After successful submission of Online Application Form, a provisional Registration Slip having Application Number and all candidate details will be generated. Candidate may take a print-out of the same and retain for future admission procedure.
Last year’s Application Fee
- Application fee is Rs. 400/-
Instruction for submitting the Online Application
- The Application Forms have to be submitted online only from the official website or from the direct link provided above.
- The payment of prescribed fee is to be made also online through the HDFC integrated Payment Gateway which can be used to make payment with any national Credit Card/Debit Card/ or by downloading online generated Bank Challan of J&K Bank/HDFC Bank for depositing the fee amount, in any branch of J&K Bank or HDFC Bank , directly in the BOPEE Account.
- Before applying online, candidate must ensure he/she has scanned image of his photograph, signature and thumb-impression in JPEG/JPG format scanned copies of Marks Sheet, Permanent Resident Certificate and Reserved Category Certificate saved on the computer.Candidate should also have his /her payment mode details handy. The size of the photograph should not exceed 500 Kb, and the size of signature and Thumb-impression should not exceed 200 Kb.
- Once Application Number is generated, candidate is required to LOGIN with Application Number and Date of Birth to complete the form with other details.
- Candidates are required to first make payment for the Application Number generated before proceeding to fill the Application Form Details. THIS IS MANDATORY. Candidate will be directed to opt for the mode of payment. Candidate can either pay through HFDC/J& K Bank Challan or online payment though HDFC Payment Gateway. If the payment is made via Bank Challan, Candidate will be required to enter challan details on the Online Application once the payment is made.
- Candidate is required to thoroughly check all credentials and make corrections (if any) by pressing the Modify button.
- The Application Form will be generated for submission and print-out. Submit button will need to be clicked by the candidate.
- Candidate will need to click the Logout button to ensure completion of the Online Application process.
Document required along with Application Form
The interested candidates have to upload the following self attested certificates along with the Application Form:-
- Permanent Resident Certificate;
- Qualifying marks certificate; ( where result is declared)
- Date of Birth Certificate ; and
- Reserved category certificate, if any, [including Sports, Tuition Fee Waiver (TFW)] on the prescribed proforma.