JEECUP 2018 Application Form can be filled online. Application Form for JEECUP 2018 is expected to be available from December 2017 to February 2018. Candidates who wish to appear in the UPJEE (Polytechnic) 2018 will submit this and then be able to download JEECUP 2018 admit card. There are 3 steps in the JEECUP Application Form 2018 which are to fill details in it, upload images, and fee payment. It is most important to note the application number and password for future reference. There is no need to send hard copy of the JEECUP Application Form 2018 to exam conducting body. On this page you get all details of the JEECUP Application Form 2018 for UP Polytechnic Entrance Exam such as application fee, dates, procedure, and also the link to apply.
|Commencement of JEECUP application form 2018||3rd week of Dec 2018|
|Last date to submit application form||Last week of Feb 2018|
JEECUP 2018 Application Form
JEECUP Application Form 2018 will be available online as per the schedule. Candidates can apply to appear in UPJEE Polytechnic Entrance Examination. Kindly go through the link will be provided below.
- Link to fill the Application Form will be available here.
Before we proceed further you would like to know to that Group A paper and papers for Group B to K will be separate sessions.
Those who have filled in, and submitted the online application form of JEECUP 2018, can download admit cards for JEECUP 2018.
Application Fee – Last year
|General / OBC||Rs 300|
|SC / ST||Rs 200|
Above application fee is per form.
You can pay application in any of three modes available, namely
- Net banking
- Credit card / Debit card
If you are paying application fee for JEECUP application form 2018 through credit card or debit card or net banking, then you will be able to do so using payment gateway integrated in application form. Once you reach payment stage, you can fill in credit card / debit card / netbanking details and pay requisite fee.
If you are paying application fee through e-challan, then you can generate e-challan in JEECUP 2018 online application form and print it. Then take it to nearest State Bank of India (SBI) branch and pay fee.
Another key point is applicability of service charges. These may change from time to time as per RBI guidelines.
|SBI Internet Banking||Rs 10 per transaction|
|State Bank Debit Cards||Rs 10 per transaction|
|Other bank’s internet banking||Rs 15 per transaction|
|Other bank’s debit cards||Rs 11 per transaction|
|Any credit card||Rs 11 per transaction|
|Branch cash / cheque deposit (at more than 15000 SBI branches)||Rs 50|
3 Key Points For JEECUP 2018 Online Application Form
- You can submit one application form in each shift of examination. For example, in afternoon session you can choose to appear in any one group exam only from B to K.
- Refer class 10th or equivalent examination documents for spellings of names, and date of birth. This is since Joint Entrance Examination Council will verify name and Dob from class 10 documents at time of admission.
- Complete process of JEECUP application form 2018 – enter details in form; upload photograph, signature, thumb impression; payment; submission – is online. Hence there is no need to send hard copy of application form of JEECUP 2018 to exam conducting body. Still we advice candidates to keep hard copy of JEECUP 2018 online application form for future reference.
Check JEECUP Application Form Status 2018
Once you submit application form, you can check status online at jeecup.nic.in. Link to check status will be available here as soon as the Council uploads status.
JEECUP Application Form 2018 Complete Instructions
Below instruction is given below as per the last year.
How To Fill JEECUP Application Form 2018?
Go through the eligibility conditions and ensure that you are eligible for the course applying for. The only mode of form submission will be online, offline forms are not available this time.
Simple steps to apply online are:
- Register and enter details asked in the application form at jeecup.nic.in.
- Upload photograph, signature, thumb impression.
- Pay application fee via net banking / credit card / debit card / e-challan.
Submit the form online and keep print out of filled in form with you for future reference. Note down the log in details carefully as it will be required at the the time of downloading admit cards.
Read the instructions for filling up JEECUP Application Form 2018 carefully, before proceeding to the application form link.
Step 1 – Enter details in the form
- Go to the online application form page and click on the link that says Apply link.
- You will reach the Instructions and Procedure for online submission of Application Form page. Read all details carefully the click on Click here to proceed link.
- Now you will be on the first page of registration form. Details to be filled in the UPJEE Polytechnic 2018 registration form are as follows.
- Personal details – Name, Father’s name, Mother’s name, Date of birth, Gender, Domicile, Category, Residence, State code of eligibility, Home district, Residential eligibility, nationality.
- Course apply details – Applied for, mode of examination, two choices of exam centres.
- Education details.
- Communication details – Address, Email ID, Mobile number.
- Password – Password must be 8 to 13 character long, have at least one Upper case alphabet, have at least one Lower case alphabet, have at least one numeric value, have at least one special characters.
- Click on Submit button.
- You will receive log in credentials (Application number, Password).
Step 2 – Log in and upload images in the JEECUP Application Form 2018
Go to the log in page and enter application number, password to log in. You will be asked to upload images as follows.
- Scanned copy of photograph, in JPEG format: Dimension should be 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height), and File size should be between 4 KB to 100 KB.
- Scanned copy of signature, in JPEG format: Dimension should be 3.5 cm (length) x 1.5 cm (height), and File size should be between 1 KB to 30 KB.
- Scanned copy of thumb impression, in JPEG format: Dimension should be 3.5 cm (length) x 1.5 cm (height), and File size should be between 1 KB to 30 KB.
Step 3 – Pay application fees
You now need to pay the fee for UPJEE Polytechnic 2018 entrance exam. This can be done through the following modes.
- Net Banking,
- Credit Card,
- Debit Card,
Select mode of payment, as per convenience, and proceed.
Once you ensure that all data filled in the form is correct you may submit the JEECUP Application Form 2018. Once the form has been submitted, you will not be allowed to change the data filled in the form.
If you have any queries regarding JEECUP Application Form 2018, please ask in comments below.