ITSAT 2018 Admit Card: Icfai release the admit card for ITSAT 2018 once the Application process is over. The admit card of ITSAT 2018 will only be accessible to those candidates whose applications will be successfully accepted. Candidates who book their Slot is only eligible to download the Admit Card by entering their login credentials. Admit card will contains all important details regarding Examination and instruction to be followed at the exam hall. The slot booking shall start from 1st week of February 2018. Candidates are required to bring the printed ATIT Admit card 2018 in the examination hall.
Candidates can download ITSAT 2018 admit card from the official website of ICFAI i.e www.icfaiuniversity.in or through the link provided below as per official announcement. Candidates can get all relevant details about admit card below.
ITSAT 2018 Admit Card
ITSAT 2018 is scheduled to be held on April 23 to 30, 2018 (Online) & April 28, 2018. (Offline). In order to Appear for the exam candidates have to submitted complete application form and submit it before last date as specified in the table below, After that candidates are required to book slot for their examination after slot booking candidates can download their hall ticket and print it as Without valid admit card, no candidate is allowed to enter the examination hall.
|ITSAT 2018 Admit card||to be announced|
|ITSAT 2018 (Online) will be held on||23 to 30 Apr 2018|
|ITSAT 2018 (Offline) is due to be conducted on||28 Apr 2018|
ITSAT 2018 Admit Card: Link to download admit card will be available here..!!
Note : It is advised to print Hall Ticket (Admit Card) immediately after getting it.
After the successful conduction of the exam, ITSAT 2018 result will be announced by the officials on 07 May 2018.
ITSAT 2018 will be held in both online and offline mode. details for the same are given below.
- Online Test : Computer Based Test (CBT) format. The test is of 2 hours duration and is conducted in 2-3 sessions per day at test centers all over India
- Offline Test : Paper Based Test (PBT) format. The test is of 2 hours duration conducted at select cities. The answers have to be marked in the specially designed OMR answer sheet which will be provided at the time of the admission test.
- Subjects : The question paper will be divided into 4 sections for Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and English.
- Number of Questions : In all, there will be 120 questions in the examination. In each section, there will be 30 questions.
To check ITSAT 2018 Test Centers Details – Click Here
Candidates have to take the ITSAT 2018 on a computer at the test center selected during the scheduling of the ITSAT 2018 test. Computer experience or typing skills are not required to take the test. ITSAT 2018 will begin with a short tutorial on the test and its features.
Please note that the candidate must arrive 45 minutes before the scheduled appointment. This allows time to sign in and for staff to verify the identification and documentation.
Candidates need to bring the following items to the test center:
- Admit Card : Candidates must bring the Admit Card to the test center. Candidates will not be allowed to appear for the test without it.
- Required Identification: Candidate must present an original, valid (non-expired) form of photo identification before appearing for the test. The name on the photo identification must match with the name as entered in the ITSAT 2018 registration.
Acceptable forms of photo identification are limited to: Passport; Aadhar Card; College ID or a notarized Affidavit with photo, signature, date of birth and residential address. Photocopies of the original are not acceptable.
Note: Candidates are not allowed to appear for ITSAT 2018 without submitting appropriate photo identification.