The ILI CAT 2018 Admit Card will be issued by the Indian Law Institute, New Delhi. Admit card of ILI CAT 2018 is given to candidates after accepting application forms for All India Common Admission Test. The admit card or the hall ticket will be generated only for those aspirants who have completed their registration process properly and on time. the admit card shall contain the candidate’s name, roll number, test location details, date and time and other exam related information. The admit card is released in both online as well as in offline mode. Admit card is the essential document which is necessary to bring in the examination center so as to appear in the same. The candidates can check the details regarding the ILI CAT 2018 Admit Card here on this page.
ILI CAT 2018 Admit Card
Mode of Release – The official authority i.e. ILI shall issue the ILI CAT Hall Ticket 2018 in both online and offline mode (explained below). The admit card will also be sent by email to the candidates. The authority is not responsible for any delay in the same.
ILI CAT Admit Card 2018 – How to obtain?
As the ILI CAT Admit Card 2018 is issued in both online and offline mode, therefore the procedure to obtain this hall ticket is different for both modes. The procedure to obtain the admit card in both modes is described here.
- The candidates who have submitted their application from in the online mode must have to attach the admit card along with the self – attested photograph in the provided space.
- Admit card and roll number will be issued to the candidates at the time of submission of application form in person.
- In other cases, the admit card will be sent via post or by email.
- The online form submitting candidates will be issued the ILI CAT Admit Cards in the online mode and they have to download the same from the official website.
- We shall be hosting all the relevant links for all our readers so that they can download the document.
- The admit cards will also be sent via Email to the online form submitting candidates too.
Note – The official authority is not responsible for any delay or damage in receiving the ILI CAT Admit Card 2018.
The Admit Card is required to be retained by the candidate till the admissions are finalized. However, if the Admit Card is lost by the candidate, duplicate Admit Card will be issued by the Institute with the approval of the Competent Authority.
Result of ILI CAT 2018, ILI PhD Entrance Test 2018, and merit lists of ILI PG Diploma Admissions will be published soon after the exam.
About ILI CAT 2018
Indian Law Institute, New Delhi, is conducting All India Common Admission Test for admission to PhD in Law, LLM, PG Diploma in specialized branches of law.
Official website of Indian Law Institute is www.ili.ac.in.
Official website of ILI CAT 2018 is www.ilidelhiadmission.in.