Application form of IIMC 2018 for the PG Diploma courses will be issued by Indian Institute of Mass Communication as per the schedule. To appear in the entrance exam for PG Diploma Courses in the Indian Institute of Mass Communication, eligible candidates must fill and submit the forms on or before the last date. Get here complete details of IIMC application form 2018 such as how to obtain the form, instructions to fill details in it, submission procedure.
|Sale of application forms begins from||First week of Apr 2018|
|Last date for sale and receipt of application forms|
IIMC 2018 Application Form
IIMC Application form 2018 for the entrance exam for admissions into PG Diploma courses, will be available as per the schedule. Candidate must check eligibility criteria before applying. candidates are advised to fill application form carefully, form Incomplete in any respect will be rejected. The direct link for the application form is also provided below for your convenience.
- Application form link will be available here..!!
Application fee as per last year is given below.
- Rs 1200/- for General category.
- Rs 1100/- for SC/ST/OBC/PH category
IIMC 2018 Admit Card will be issued by the Indian Institute of Mass Communication after over the application process.
Instructions for IIMC application form filling and submission
- Entrance Examination of Hindi Journalism and English Journalism will be common. Candidate may submit an application form for either Journalism (Hindi) or Journalism (English).
- Similarly, The candidates can submit one application form for either Journalism (Urdu)/ Journalism (Odia)/ Journalism (Marathi)/ Journalism (Malayalam). The written entrance examination for above courses will be conducted simultaneously.
- After filling the online application form and if you have paid application form fee through gateway, there is no need to send PDF of the application form to IIMC.
- It is the personal responsibility of the applicant to ensure correctness in filling up the form. Any deliberate misrepresentation of information discovered even after the admission would result in cancellation of admission to the course.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible for these courses.