IIMC 2018 Entrance Exam Admit Card
IIMC 2018 Admit Card will be issued by the Indian Institute of Mass Communication. This document is also known as the hall ticket and issued to those candidates who have submitted the application form on time, correctly. The candidates who have applied for IIMC Entrance Test 2018 online or offline can download the IIM Admit Card 2018 using the direct link given below as per official announcement.
|Admit Card available from||Third Week of May 2018|
|IIMC 2018 Entrance Exam for PG Diploma Course|
|Odia/Urdu/Marathi/Malyalam Journalism||Third Week of May 2018|
|Journalism Hindi/English||Last week of May 2018|
|Radio & TV Journalism||Last week of May 2018|
|Advertising & Public Relations||Last week of May 2018|
IIMC 2018 Admit Card for Entrance Exam – Get Here
IIMC Admit card for Entrance will be issued only to those student who have submitted completed application form in all respect before last date. Admit card contains Important details of the exam such as date and time, examination center, candidate’s roll number, and other credentials are printed in the IIMC Entrance Exam 2018 admit card. Candidates can easily get the Admit card through the direct link provided below as per official announcement.
IIMC Admit Card 2018 for Entrance Exam – Link will be available here..!!
After conduction of exam, IIMC 2018 Result will be announced for candidates who appear in the written examination.
How to download Admit Card
- Visit the official link given above as applicable to reach the respective Admit Card download page
- Offline Applicants need to select the course, enter Date of Birth, Mobile No. or Application No. correctly.
- Online Applicants need to select the course, enter the Unique ID, Date of Birth.
- Click ‘Submit’ button and look for the ‘Download Admit Card’ link.
- Click the link and the Admit Card will be displayed.
- Save and Print the Admit Card to appear in the IIMC Entrance Test 2018.
Note : All candidates should bring with them HB Pencil and Eraser etc. for the entrance examination. If any candidate does not have/misplaced the unique ID number. He/She may contact us immediately at 011-26742069 between 10 am to 5 pm from Monday to Saturday.
IIMC 2018 Entrance Exam Pattern
Candidates will be judged on the following parameters:
For Journalism Courses
- General Awareness, including understanding of social dynamics, social and cultural history, legal and constitutional provisions, rights of citizens, development issues especially health, education, ecology and economy, international developments and their impact on India,
- Aptitude & mental make-up
- Language capability including oral and writing skills
- Analytical & comprehension skills
- Sensitivity to social issues
- Ethics & values.
For Advertising and Public Relations
- General awareness about development and public issues
- Aptitude & mental make-up
- Language capability
- Analytical & Comprehension skills
- Brand awareness & recall
- Social Consciousness
- Lateral thinking capabilities