ICAR AIEEA PG 2018 Application Form – Candidates should fill up the AIEEA PG Application Form 2018 with due care and must ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility requirements for the examination as well as admission as detailed therein. No certificates are required to be attached along with the AIEEA PG Application Form at the time of submission of Application of AIEEA PG Exam 2018. Candidates can check the AIEEA PG 2018 Complete Information regarding Application Form such as application fee, how to apply or steps to fill application through this page below.
Tentative schedule of ICAR AIEE PG 2018 is given below.
|Commence of Online Application||3rd week of Apr 2018|
|Last date of online application||1st week of May 2018|
|Last date for receipt of hard copy of computer generated
confirmation page of online application
|2nd week of May 2018|
AIEEA PG 2018 Application Form
A candidate can apply for taking the examination in only one Major Subject Group. No change would be allowed thereafter. Choice of sub-subjects/degree programmes for admission will be available at the time of counselling based on the availability of seats, and merit rank of the candidate. Candidates can also apply online from the direct link provided below.
- Link to fill the Application Form will be available here.
Last year fee details is given below.
- For Gen/OBC-NCL/ UPS** Category – Rs. 600.00*
- For SC/ ST/ PC Category – Rs. 300.00*
Mode of Payment
Candidate can either opt for making fee payment through Credit / Debit card or Net Banking using Payment Gateway of Canara Bank
After submission of Application Form, Candidates need to download the admit card for ICAR AIEEA PG 2018 to appear in the exam.
Instruction to Candidates
- Before mailing hard copy of computer generated confirmation page of online application complete in all respect, check that proof of fee payment has been attached
- Incomplete/mutilated hard copy of computer generated confirmation copy of Application with unclear photograph or copyhaving overwriting or non-payment of requisite fee amount or amount lesser than prescribed fee or without Aadhaar number or 28 digit Aadhaar Enrolment ID or in case of candidates from J&K, Assam & Meghalaya passport number/ration card number/bank account number or any other valid Govt. identity number, shall be summarily rejected and no correspondence in this regard shall be entertained
- Request for change in any particulars once given in the Application shall not be entertained.
- Admission of a candidate to the entrance examination is provisional subject to his/her being found otherwise eligible for admission to the course concerned by the admitting university.
- Candidates are advised to retain at least three identical colour photograph with name and date same as uploaded on the application for subsequent use at the time of admission.
- A candidate is allowed to submit only one application. If a candidate submits more than one application, his/her candidature shall be cancelled.
- If a candidate belongings to General /OBC(NCL)/UPS category mentions his category as SC/ ST/PC in the application by mistake or otherwise and claims after closure of the last date of online application process that he actually belongs to General /OBC/UPS category, then the claim of such candidates shall not be entertained and their application shall be summarily rejected on the grounds of underpayment of fee. In the event of rejection of the application due to nonpayment/underpayment
of the application fee or any other reason(s) specified elsewhere in the Information Bulletin, the
application fee paid shall not be refunded.
- Application (Hard copy) should be sent through Speed/Registered post only and the applications sent through any other
mode like private courier service, fax, e-mail, etc., shall not be entertained. Hard copy of Application should be dispatched well in advance so as to reach on or before 15.05.2018
- Candidates are advised to retain a photocopy of the Application for their personal record. It may be used at any time insupport of having submitted application and also retain a copy of Post Office receipt as a proof for dispatch of hard copy of application through Registered Post or Speed Post