ICAR AIEEA PG 2018 Admit Card – The e-Admit Card will be uploaded on ICAR website after the application process. This copy of Admit Card must be duly attested by Principal /Dean of the College last attended or a Gazetted Officer and brought to the Examination Hall for appearing in the examination. Candidate may note that without the attestation of photo as well as signature and putting thumb impression of the candidate on e-Admit card, candidate will not be allowed to appear in the examination. Get here complete information of ICAR AIEEA PG Admit Card 2018 such as how to download admit card, scheme of examination etc.
|E-Admit Card information||Last week of May 2018|
|Date of Examination||Second week of June 2018|
ICAR AIEEA PG 2018 Admit Card
ICAR AIEEA PG 2018 Admit Card will be available for download as per the schedule. The admit card of All India Entrance Examination (PG) shall be issued online under candidate log in page of ICAR Exams. Each candidate must carry this document to the examination hall. T
Get ICAR AIEEA PG Admit Card 2018 – Admit card link will be available here..!!
Official website for ICAR is: http://www.icar.org.in/
The Indian Council of Agriculture Research (ICAR) will announce AIEEA PG 2018 Result after the exam.
How to download ICAR PG Admit Card?
- Candidates have to visit the official website of ICAR or click on direct link as provided above as per official announcement.
- Click on the AIEEA PG 2018 Admit Card link.
- Candidates have to enter Registration no and Password as per the requirement.
- As soon as the details are entered, the candidates will be able to view their Examination Hall ticket / e-Admit card.
- Take the Printout of their Admit Card.
Candidate is advised to preserve this e-Admit card till completion of admission process in an Agricultural University. In case of any difficulty in obtaining the roll number/examination venue from the ICAR website, the candidate is advised to contact the Nodal Officer of the respective Examination City center; two days before the scheduled examination date.
Scheme of Examination
Last year exam pattern are given below.
Exam Duration – 2½ hours, Time 10.00 A.M. to 12.30 P.M.
Major Subject Groups, Question Papers and Writing Answers in the Examination
The examination shall have one question paper for each of the 20 major subject-groups, consisting of 150 multiple-choice objective type questions, each with four options and also 10 cross-matching type questions, each having five sub-questions/pairings for every subject-group paper.
In each subject-group, 150 multiple choice, objective type questions would be serially numbered from 1-150 whereas 10 cross-matching type questions would be serially numbered from 151-160.
- Each correctly answered multiple-choice objective type question will earn four marks whereas each correctly answered cross-matching type question will earn 5 marks (1 mark for each correct pairing) with a maximum of 650 marks for each major subject-group paper.
- For each incorrectly answered multiple-choice objective type question, one mark would be deducted from the total score whereas for each incorrectly answered cross-matching type sub-question/pairing, 0.2 marks would be deducted from the total score.
- Question with no response indicated will not be awarded any mark and there will be no negative marking for that question.
- The candidates are advised not to attempt such questions in the OMR answer sheet, for which they are not sure of the correct answer. More than one answer indicated against a question will be deemed as incorrect answer and will invite negative marking.
- The exact name/location of Examination venue in the Examination city centre will be notified later along with the e- admit card/ Roll Number in accordance with theApplication Number and Date of Birth and shall be available on ICAR website www.icar.org.in after second week of May 2018.
- ICAR may change/shift the examination city center opted by the candidate to another nearby centre, if number of candidates are more at any city center.