Haryana Diploma Entrance Test (DET) 2018 – Haryana State Technical Education Society will issue notification for admission to the various Diploma Courses for the academic year 2018-19. Interested Candidates can fill the application form for Haryana DET 2018. Candidates can get complete details regarding Haryana DET 2018 such application form, eligibility criteria, admission procedure etc. on this page.
Haryana DET 2018 – Diploma Entrance Test – HSTES
HSTES will announce the schedule of Haryana DET 2018 for admission to the various Diploma Courses, which will be given below as soon as officially announced. Interested candidates are advised to read carefully all the details regarding Haryana DET 2018 – Diploma Entrance Test (HSTES) before submit the application form.
Application/Entrance Test Fee
Last year the Application Fee or Entrance Test Fee was Rs. 500/- for General Category & Rs. 200/- for All Reserved Categories (SC/ BC/ EBP/ PH/ FF/ ESM/ KM/ HGST/ Girls).
Eligibility Criteria and Basis of Admission
|Name of Course||Eligibility||Basis of Admission|
||Admission in Diploma (Engg.) Course shall be made on the basis of merit of Secondary School Examination (Matriculation) or equivalent qualifying examination|
|Diploma (Engg.) Lateral Entry||
||Admission of the candidates to the Diploma level courses under the lateral entry scheme will be made on the basis of inter-se-merit/rank of On-Line Lateral Entry Diploma Entrance Test i.e. DET (L)- 2018|
||Admission to Diploma Pharmacy course shall be made on the basis of inter-se-merit/ rank prepared on the basis of % age of qualifying examination through On-line Off-Campus counselling at at techadmissionshry.gov.in.|
Exam Pattern of DET (L)
- 10+2 (Standard) of Board of School Education Haryana.
- There will be a composite online entrance test of 100 minutes duration consisting of 100 objective type multiple choice questions of 1 mark each having equal distribution of English, General Awareness and Aptitude, Mathematics, Science.
- Questions will be in English only.
- THERE WILL BE NO NEGATIVE MARKING FOR THE WRONG ANSWER.
Registration for haryana DET pharmacy Counselling 2018 will be started as per the schedule. The direct link for counselling registration and registration fee page will be given below. Candidates who have already registered for counselling process use the “Counselling login” link to open the counselling page.
- Link for counselling registration will be available here..!!
Counselling Seat Allotment
Counselling Seat Allotment for Diploma (Engg.), Diploma (Engg.) Lateral Entry & Diploma (Pharmacy) will be published on the official website. Candidates can check it through the direct link which will be provided below. Here you will check allotment result by login into your account or Institute wise result will also be checked below.
- Link to check seat allotment will be provided here..!!
Counselling Procedure for all Diploma Courses
This procedure is applicable for the candidates who want to take admissions through online counselling.
Two Counselings will be conducted for admission to all Diploma Courses for all the seats of Govt. / Govt. Aided and 75% seats of Self Financing Institutes only as follows:
- 1st Counselling – shall be done for all categories namely AIC, HOGC, KM, HGST, SC, BC-A, BC-B, EBP, PH, ESM (with all priorities) and FF of all categories with 25% Horizontal Female reservation.
- 2nd Counselling – shall be done for all categories namely AIC, HOGC, KM, HGST, SC, BC (by merging BCA and BCB in BC), EBP, PH, ESM (by merging all priorities) and FF with 25% Horizontal Female reservation.
After 2nd counselling no online counselling shall be conducted and admission at Institute Level Manual Counselling shall be made according to the following procedure:
- For Diploma (Engg.) & Diploma (Pharmacy) : For participating in Institute Level Manual Counselling, candidates shall apply to the respective institute(s) as per the schedule of Institute Level Manual Counselling. Fresh Inter-se-Merit/ Rank of the candidates who have applied for Institute Level Manual Counselling shall be prepared by the respective institute according to the prescribed criteria of preparation of Inter-se-Merit/ Rank of qualifying examination as mentioned in Chapter-3 of Diploma Prospectus. The Institute Level Manual Counselling shall be conducted after merging the sub categories (including female) of a particular reserved category into the main reserved category. In the event of seats remaining vacant/ unfilled, if any, same shall be filled up before final cut off date of admissions without any reservation.
- For Diploma (Engg.) Lateral Entry : For participating in Institute Level Manual Counselling, candidates shall apply to the respective institute(s) as per the schedule of Institute Level Manual Counselling. Admission shall be made at Institute Level Manual Counselling on the basis of Merit/ Rank of DET (L)-2018 after merging the sub categories (including female) of a particular reserved category into the main reserved category. In the event of seats remaining vacant/ unfilled, if any, same shall be filled up before final cut off date of admissions without any reservation, firstly on the basis of Merit/ Rank of DET (L)-2018 and thereafter on the merit of qualifying examination.
The candidates shall register online on www.techadmissionshry.gov.in for participating in counselling (choice filling and seat allotment) after depositing the counselling fee through E-challan generated at www.techadmissionshry.gov.in in any branch of the designated banks (Axis or PNB) as per Key Dates given above. Candidates are advised to check status of counselling fee deposited under the “Payment Status” link on techadmissionshry.gov.in. The counselling fee once paid shall not be refunded (full or partial) under any circumstances..
For registration, candidate will be required to generate a password for use in future logins. Candidates should strictly keep record of the password for their own use only and not to disclose this to others. In the event of sharing of password, candidate will be solely responsible for the change of registration details, choices etc., if any.
Candidates are advised to Register for Online Couselling and fill choices from their own home or by going to Govt. Polytechnics, Govt. Aided Polytechnics and SHOULD NOT go to any cyber cafe or any outside unauthorized persons for the same, as they may mislead or misguide the candidates. However, in any case if the candidate registers from Cyber Cafe/ unauthorized venue, he must ensure that the password is created by himself only in a secret manner.
To start counselling click on “New Registration” option and submit your details of Course, Roll Number, Application Number, Name, Date of birth (as per admit card OR details provided by HSTES).
If any of the details are incorrect, please check the details once again. For any correction/ verification, you may contact HSTES at 18004202026 (Toll Free) or [email protected]