Online Application Form of Haryana DET 2018 will be released by the Haryana State Technical Education Society as per the schedule. HSTES will announce the Haryana DET 2018 (Diploma Entrance Test) schedule here. Applications for admissions in all the courses will be available online at onlinetesthry.gov.in as per schedule. Details of Haryana DET Application Form 2018 such as how to apply, application fee, and other details are given below.
Haryana DET 2018 Online Application Form will be available at www.onlinetesthry.gov.in as per the schedule. The direct link to fill Haryana DET Application Form 2018 online will be given below. Candidates are requested to visit regularly this page for latest updates regarding Haryana DET Application Form and other details.
- Link for online application form will be provided here..!!
Candidates who have applied for Haryana DET (L) 2018 can download the admit Card for Lateral Entry Diploma Entrance Test conducted by the HSTES.
Application/Entrance Test Fee
Late year’s Application Fee or Entrance Test Fee is Rs. 500/- for General Category Rs. 200/- for All Reserved Categories (SC/ BC/ EBP/ PH/ FF/ ESM/ KM/ HGST/ Girls).
Instructions for Applying Online
- Before applying online, the candidate should read carefully Diploma Prospectus – 2018 will be available at www.hstes.org.in.
- The candidate must apply before the closing date for Submission of Online Application Form as per “Key Dates” above.
- To help and guide the candidates in Filling Online Application Form all Govt./ Govt. Aided Polytechnics have been selected as Designated Centers. Candidates can apply free of cost from any of the nearby Designated Center on all working days on or before the last date for Submission of Online Application Form.
- The candidates have to fill the particulars online and also upload their coloured photograph (JPG File Max. 30KB Size) and signature (JPG File Max. 20KB Size).
- The particulars of the candidate in the application form must exactly be the same as registered in the qualifying examination.
- The candidates are advised to clearly opt the course i.e. Diploma Engg./ Diploma Engg. Lateral Entry/ Diploma Pharmacy and category i.e. HGST/ KM/ MAR/ SDB/ TFW.
- The candidates should note down the unique application number which will be generated as the candidate submits online application form. The unique application number will be required for future communication. The candidate should keep a copy of application form for his/ her record.
- Submission of duplicate application is not allowed. In case, if a candidate wants to correct/ update certain detail(s) submitted in his/ her online application form, same would be done upto the last date of verification of online application form by the verification team at the Designated Center (Govt. or Govt. Aided Polytechnic in the State) where the candidate reports for verification of marks of qualifying examination/ other particulars filled in online application form along with the required documents. Also, the candidate may contact HSTES for correction/ updation of certain detail(s) submitted in his/ her online application form during the specified period.
Instructions for Deposit of Application Fee or Entrance Test Fee
- The Application Fee or Entrance Test Fee (whichever is applicable) shall be deposited by the candidate either Online (Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking) or through E-challan (generated while filling-up of Online Application Form) in any branch of the following Designated Banks:
- Axis Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- The applicable fee shall be accepted on next working day of generation of the E-challan..
- The candidate must deposit Application Fee or Entrance Test Fee in the selected bank upto last date of fee deposit as per key dates.
- The Application Fee or Entrance Test Fee once paid will not be refunded (full or partial) under any circumstances.
Instruction for Verification & Confirmation of Online Filled Application Form
- A candidate applying for Diploma Engg. (including HGST, KM, MAR, SDB & TFW Categories), Diploma Pharmacy (including MAR Category) and TFW Category of Diploma Engg. Lateral Entry shall select a Designated Center (Govt. or Govt. Aided Polytechnic in the State) while filling Online Application Form for Verification & Confirmation of his/ her Online Filled Application Form.
- After submission of Online Application Form and deposit of Application Fee, the candidate shall visit the selected Designated Center before the last date for Verification & Confirmation of Online Application Form for Verification & Confirmation of Online Filled Application Form along with original/ attested/ self attested copy of following documents:
- Mark Sheet of Qualifying Examination
- Proof of Date of Birth if the same is not mentioned Mark Sheet of Qualifying Examination
- Proof of Reserved Category (if any)
- Relevant Certificate in case of HGST, KM, MAR, SDB & TFW Category
- Proof of deposit of Application Fee in the Designated Bank
- The Verification Team of two members (with at least one Group A or B officer) at the concerned Designated Center shall check the relevant documents and accordingly shall verify the marks of qualifying examination/ other particulars of the candidate in Online Filled Application Form.
- After successful Verification & Confirmation of Online Filled Application Form, the Designated Center shall provide system generated Verification Report to the candidate duly signed by the committee and the candidate. A copy of the same attached with proof of marks of Qualifying Examination and proof of Reserved/ Special Category (if any) will also be retained by the Designated Center.
- The Inter-se-Merit/ Rank of Qualifying Examination of only the verified and confirmed Application Forms shall be declared by HSTES at www.onlinetesthry.gov.in & www.hstes.org.in as per Key Dates. The candidate shall participate in On-Line Couselling (Registration, Filling and Locking of Choices) according to the Key Dates. The candidates who could not made themselves part of the published merit may participate in institute level counselling for admissions against vacant seats.
- A candidate facing problem in Verification & Confirmation at the Designated Center should contact HSTES at 18004202026 (Toll Free).
Instructions for Online Lateral Entry Diploma Entrance Test i.e. DET (L)-2018
- All candidates are advised to be conversant with handling of Keyboard and Mouse as the Test is
Computer Based. Questions will be displayed on the Computer (screen) allotted to the candidate.
Sample screen of the Test is available at www.onlinetesthry.gov.in.
- Candidates are required to report at the allotted Test Center 30 minutes before the start of Test on
the given date/ shift. The candidate will be allowed to appear in the Entrance Examination provisionally, subject to fulfilling the prescribed eligibility conditions/criteria given in the Admission
- Use of books, papers, slide rules, log tables, cellular phones, calculators, pagers, digital diaries etc.
will not be allowed in the Test Center. Test will be of 100 minutes duration and 15 Minutes (extra) will be given to the candidates for filling up particulars of the candidate.
- The candidate may take the help of invigilator in case of any problem regarding acquaintance of system/ computer allotted to him.
- On completion of the Test, number of questions attempted and marks scored by the candidates will
be available online.
- After the completion of the schedule of DET (L)-2018 , the proper Inter-se-Merit and Ranks shall be displayed on www.onlinetesthry.gov.in and www.hstes.org.in