The Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) will conduct the Goa Common Entrance Test (GCET) 2018 tenatively in the month of May 2018. The answer keys for the exam will be made available shortly after the completion of exam. The GCET 2018 Answer Keys will be released by the DTE for each of the 4 Papers separately. GCET 2018 will be conducted for the papers- Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics. The four papers each will contain four more sets- Set A, Set B, Set C and Set D. DTE will release Answer Keys for each individual sets under each subject. Candidates will have to find the link to each set which will be provided separately and download the correct answer key. GCET 2018 Answer Keys will reveal the correct answer for every questions and candidates can derive their estimated score based on that.
The article below discusses dates, how to download answer keys and other details.
Goa CET 2018 Answer Key
|Date of examination||2nd week of May 2018|
|Answer keys available on or after||3rd week of May 2018|
|Date of result of Goa CET 2018||3rd week of May 2018|
Salient features of using answer keys
The Goa CET (GCET) 2018 Answer Keys will be uploaded by DTE in their official website soon after the termination of exam. Therefore candidates can expect to know their estimated score before the result date comes out. There are certain benefits of using Answer Keys that are released by the exam conducting body-
- The candidates can expect the release of the Answer Key after the termination of GCET 2018 exam.
- DTE will announce the answer keys to each of the subjects containing four different sets separately.
- Candidates will come to know which set they have performed better and which was lacking.
- Each correct answer carry 1 mark. That way candidate can make an estimate of how much they will be able to score. However the actual score will be known once the results will come out and only the score marked in the result sheet will be considered for admission.
- Candidates can estimate their probable marks and know their chances of joining the GCET 2018 Counselling for the purpose of admission.
How to download GCET 2018 Answer Keys
- Candidates can visit the official website of GCET 2018 or click on the link given in this page to access the answer keys.
- Click on the link “Download GCET Answer Keys” .
- Now select the Subject and its matching Set correctly. Each subject- Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology will contain 4 different set namely- Set A, Set B, Set C, Set D.
- The GCET Answer Keys will be available in pdf file mode.
- Download the file and Save it.
- After that match the downloaded set with the one available with you. If it is the same you can start to evaluate.
- The Answer Keys contain the correct answer to each question. Match with the one marked by you to derive at an estimated score.
NOTE: Answer Keys only provide the correct Answer among all the four options available in the MCQ sheet for each question. It does not provide solutions or explanation as to why that is the correct answer.
Also with the help of the Answer Keys candidates can only derive at the score based on the judgement of the candidate himself. It is not the actual score. The actual score/result of Goa CET 2018 will be released by DTE by 3rd week of May 2018 (expected). Only that score will be considered as the basis for applying to colleges for admission.
For more information on GCET 2018 visit their official website.
If you want more details and updates on the results, pattern, syllabus, cutoff, etc, keep yourself updated with www.aglasem.com. If you have any queries or suggestions please write to us in the comment section below.