GEEE 2018 Application Form will be released by Galgotias University from First week of Jan 2018 for the engineering entrance exam. Candidates who Satisfies the eligibility criteria can apply for GEEE 2018 and pay the requisite application fee. One must read the eligibility criteria and determine that he / she is eligible for the B.Tech program before filling up the form. Applicant should enter details in the application form carefully and avoid errors. After applying, download admit card of GEEE 2018 to appear in exam.
|Online application form available from||First week of Jan 2018|
|Last date to apply||Last week of May 2018|
GEEE Application Form 2018
Applicants process will start from First week of Jan 2018. Candidates are advised to keep all required document handy while filling application from. After filling application form candidates have to pay requisite fee. which covers the cost of Application form, University Brochure cum Information Handbook and Examination fee. Application fee once paid will not be refunded. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
Get GEEE Application Form 2018 here – Link will be available here..!!
All candidates who have submitted application form of GEEE 2018 can obtain admit cards for GEEE 2018.
Instructions for GEEE Application Form
- Check eligibility before filling up GEEE 2018 Application Form. It is the responsibility of the candidate to ascertain whether they possess the requisite qualification for admission. Having been called for the test/counseling does not necessarily mean acceptance of the eligibility.
- Refer to documents while entering data in application form of GEEE 2018. Although during submission of form, documents need not be submitted, however they will be required later at time of counselling. It is mandatory that all the original relevant documents (including original marksheet, migration certificate, etc.) should be submitted to admissions office for verification.
- Galgotias Engineering Entrance Exam (GEEE) 2018 Application Form must be submitted on time. Admission to various program will however be subject to verification of facts from the original / documents of the candidates. In case any discrepancy shall arise, even at a later point of time after admission, the management reserves all right to cancel the candidate’s admission and this decision shall be final.
Last Year the application fee was Rs 930/-.
Candidates can apply in the mode specified by the University. Similarly, payment towards application can be made in the way the University asks to. Online application form will be issued for the exam, payment may also be asked to do online through Credit card and Debit card.
How to apply?
- Log on to www.galgotiasuniversity.edu.in and click on apply online.
- There are 3 different B.Tech programmes which are available in Galgotias University:
- Integrated dual degree course of B.Tech. and MBA
- Integrated dual degree course of B.Tech. and M.Tech
- Applicants can apply for any of these programme.
- Candidates must have active personal email ids as all information regarding the entire admission process will be communicated through emails. The university can also send call letters for written tests or carry out document verification process through emails. Under no circumstances, shall the candidate give e-mail ID of another person. In case any applicant does not have an email ID, he/she needs to create it prior to applying online.
Payment for GEEE Online Application Form
- Payment must be made online, using Credit Card/Debit Card/Paytm Wallet/Netbanking.
- After the successful completion of the payment procedure, candidates will have to take a print-out of the registration slip generated by the system. The registration slip must be preserved for future.
- Applicants can download the call letter directly from the university’s official website by filling in their DOB and application number sent through SMS/email. Call letters would not be issued through post.
Students who wish to appear in the Galgotias University Engineering Entrance Examination (GEEE) 2018 must apply before the last date.