DAVV CET 2020 Application Form : The online Application Form for DAVV CET 2020 will be made available for candidates willing to apply for UG and PG courses at the Devi Ahilya Vishwa Vidyalaya, Indore, Madhya Pradesh. The Application process for the DAVV is expected to start from April 2020. Aspiring candidates may visit the Official Website for their Online registration, only through which they will be able to access the online Application Form for DAVV CET 2020. The Registration process will further help the candidate as it is through their Candidate ID and Password (created during the online Registration process) they will be able to download their Admit Cards, view the Answer Key, and obtain their result. The candidates are advised to check for the eligibility criteria as prescribed by the University before proceeding to fill their online Application Form. To know all about the process to apply for DAVV CET 2020, candidates may visit this page anytime for all updates about the Application process for this entrance test will be provided in this article.
DAVV CET 2020 Application Form
The official schedule of important dates for DAVV CET 2020 has not been announced by the Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya University yet. However aspiring candidates seeking to take the test in 2020 may learn about the rough schedule drawn from Previous years’ schedules from the tentative schedule furnished in the table below:
|DAVV CET 2020 EVENTS||IMPORTANT DATES|
|Online Registration starts||3rd Week of Apr 2020|
|Last Date of submission of Application Form||2nd Week of May 2020|
|Examination Date||3rd Week of May 2020|
Apply: DAVV CET 2020 Application Form will be available at: www.dauniv.ac.in
DAVV CET 2020 Application Fee
An Application Fee amount has to be paid by every candidate along with the Application Form submitted by them. The Application Fee has to be paid through the online mode only, with the options of paying with either Credit / Debit card or Net-banking. It should be known by the candidates, that they will not be able to appear at the examination if they do not pay this fee through the correct (online) method, as without the successful payment of this Application Fee, their Application Form will not be registered into the system at DAVV Application Forms office. The Application Fee to be paid by all candidates applying for DAVV CET 2020 is:
- Rs. 1500 + Rs. 50 (as additional online charges)
Documents required to fill DAVV CET 2020 Application Form
The candidates who will be applying for DAVV CET 2020 will have to be prepared to fill the complete Application Form at once in order to avoid delay and errors. The documents they will need to keep handy while filling up the Application Form are:
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Scanned Signature
- Debit / Credit car or Bank details for Net Banking.
- Aadhar Card
How to Apply for DAVV CET 2020
The Application Form is to be filled through the online mode only, and candidates will be able to apply for the entrance test following the two-step process as explained next.
Online Registration is to be done by all candidates who wish to apply for DAVV CET 2020. Registering here will also mean the candidate being able to view all the updates posted by the university in the future in context of the examination they will be appearing in. Follow the next steps to register into DAVV’s official Website:
- Click on the direct link that will be given on this page.
- Visit the official website www.dauniv.ac.in
- Click on ‘New Registration’ to open the Registration page.
- Provide details such as Name, Email, Phone Number to register.
- A Password is to be chosen by the candidate to complete the registration process.
- Click on ‘Submit’ to register successfully.
The Application Form can be filled by the candidates post their successful registration. To fill the application form candidates will need to log in with the same ID and Password generated at the time of Registration. The steps one needs to fill in the Online Application Form are explained next:
- Visit the Official Website or click on the direct link that will be updated when Application process for DAVV CET 2020 will commence on the official website.
- In the Application Form that appears on the screen next,
- Choice of the Group : The candidate will have to select Group B or Group C for Under Graduate after 12th Standard. Likely the candidates will have to choose Group A or Group D for Post Graduation after completion of UG.
- Choice of Centers : From the drop-down menu the candidate will be able to choose three Examination Centers of their choice.
- Personal Details : Name of the Candidate, Address, Mobile Number, Category, Date of Birth, Gender, Nationality, the Domicile of M.P. (select ‘Yes’ or ‘No’ as applicable).
- Declaration of Reserved Status : If the candidate belongs to either of the reserved categories, like SC, ST and OBC, they should do so in the Application Form. PwD candidates should also declare their disability(s) here itself. Reserved category candidates will have to provide valid proof of their reserved status from recognized authority alongside for verification.
Insofar, Official details for DAVV CET 2020 schedule of important events have not been announced yet. Information on this page is based on previous years’ information brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Devi Ahilya Vishwa Vidyalaya will release DAVV CET 2020 information brochure, details will be updated here.