CUCET 2020: The Central Universities Common Entrance Test (CUCET 2020) will be conducted fnvlkfvlksfpkp for the admissions into the Central Universities of Haryana, Jammu, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kashmir, Kerala, Punjab, South Bihar, Tamil Nadu and Dr. B.R. Ambedkar School of Economics. CUCET 2020 will provide admission to candidates seeking both Under Graduate as well as Post Graduate courses. Application Forms for CUCET will be available online and the candidates will have to fill and submit the same through the online mode only. Candidates seeking admission in the Central Universities through CUCET 2020 are advised to check if with their qualifications and credentials, they fulfill the CUCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria as candidates found ineligible during any stage of the admission process will stand to lose their candidature. Based on the performance of the candidates who will be appearing in CUCET 2020, admission will be provided to the candidates in the desired Central Universities. This article is to be read carefully by any candidate wishing to qualify in CUCET 2020, as it contains all the details about the said entrance exam.
The CUCET 2020 is not released by the conducting Central Universities yet, and hence we are drawing up a tentative schedule from Previous Years’ schedule of the examination period, as listed in the table below:
|Online Application starts||3rd Week of Feb 2020|
|Closing of Online Application||1st Week of Apr 2020|
|Application Edit Option||1st Week of Apr 2020|
|Issuance of Admit Card||2nd Week of Apr 2020|
|Exam Dates||Within Last Week of Apr 2020|
|Answer Key Released||Last Week of Apr 2020|
|Grievances, if any, upto||1st Week of May 2020|
|Final Answer Key released||2nd Week of May 2020|
|Declaration of Result||Last Week of May 2020|
|Commencement of Courses||Depends on Academic year at
- Application Form
- Admit Card
- Answer Key
CUCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria set by the Central Universities for prospective candidates seeking admission through CUCET 2020 is elaborated in the section below:
- For UG admission, Candidates applying for the CUCET 2020 will have to pass 12th Standard from a centre recognized Board
- For PG admissions candidates must be holders of a Bachelors degree in any discipline, from a recognized university affiliated college or institute.
- For admissions into Ph.D and research oriented courses candidates must hold a credible Masters degree from a Centre recognized University or Institute.
- Candidates are advised to read the eligibility norms from the official websites of the participating Central Universities they wish to contest for.
- Candidates must also be relatively eligible for the course they are applying for.
Central Universities of Haryana, Jammu, Jharkhand, Kashmir, Karnataka, Kerala, Punjab, Rajasthan offer following programs.
|1||UG / Integrated Programs(3/4/5 years)||Click here|
|2||PG / B.Ed. / Integrated M.Sc B.Ed / PG Diploma Programs (1/2/3 years)||Click here|
|3||MPhil / PhD. Programs||Click here|
The above links are of 2017 and can be used for reference purpose only. These are not to be mistaken for 2020 list of courses.