CLAT 2018 Application Form can be filled from first week of January 2018 onwards. Application form of CLAT 2018 will be issued by the National Law University conducting Common Law Admission Test. Eligible candidates can apply for CLAT 2018 UG (for BA LLB programme) or PG (for LLM programme). The process of CLAT application form submission involves filling important details, uploading documents and paying application fees.
Get here complete details of CLAT 2018 application form such as how to apply, application fees, and other information.
|Beginning of CLAT 2018 application form submission||Jan 2018|
|Last date to submit online form||Mar 2018|
|Date of exam||May 2018|
CLAT 2018 Application Form
Eligible candidates can fill and submit the CLAT 2018 application form for seeking admissions to under-graduate and post-graduate degree programmes (LLB & LLM) in the National Law Universities. Candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying for the exam. Candidates can apply online from the link provided below after official announcement.
- Application form link will be available here..!!
|Category||Application Fee (last year)|
|SC / ST||Rs 3500|
|General / OBC / Specially abled persons (SAP)||Rs 4000|
Age criteria: It is hereby clarified that in conformity with the Judgment of the Hon’ble Supreme Court and the resolution No. BCI:D:1519(LE: Cir)-6 dated 17 Sep 2016 of the Bar Council of India the Core Committee CLAT 2018 has restored the upper age limit for CLAT 2018 as follows:-
The candidates to be eligible to appear in CLAT 2018
- should be below Twenty (20) Years of age as on 1 Jul 2018 for candidates belonging to unreserved categories and
- should be below Twenty Two (22) years of age as on 1 Jul 2018 for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/Specially Ablest Persons (SAP/P/VD) categories.
No representations in this regard shall be entertained by CLAT 2018.
Preference order of NLUs in CLAT Application Form
At the time of filling up form, you will submit preference order of National Law University (NLU).
Carefully fill up this data as later on you cannot change preference order. Based on merit obtained in CLAT 2018 exam (all India Rank) and this preference order, you will get offer of seat.
Procedure for filling up the Application Form for CLAT 2018
- You can submit application form for CLAT 2018 online only.
- In order to apply for Common Law Admission Test, access CLAT online form at official website www.clat.ac.in. In the first place, you will register by creating a LOGIN account; use a valid e-mail ID for registration. Next, you will get login ID and password by email and SMS.
- Application process will start from first week of January 2018. All interested candidates can fill up entries in application form and save the same before finally submitting it. There is no need to send hard copy of filled in CLAT 2018 online application form to the CLAT Office.
- It is important to realize that before hitting submit, applicant should check that all data in application form is correct and also that data matches official documents.
- If you have any confusion or seek information regarding CLAT 2018 or NLU Admission 2018, you can check official websites of NLUs and information brochure there.
- One of the steps in CLAT online form 2018 is upload of self-attested scanned copies of relevant certificates. Hence, gather relevant documents and scan them before filling up form.
How to Apply for CLAT 2018?
CLAT 2018 Application Form can be filled in these four simple steps. Candidate should understand the CLAT Eligibility Criteria before filling the application form. Candidate should also read the information brochure carefully before to understand each and every step in detail.
- Step 1 – Register online at www.clat.ac.in by entering general details of the candidate.
- Step 2 – Login to application form using enrolment / user ID and password. Fill in details asked in the CLAT Application Form 2018.
- Step 3 – Upload required documents such as photograph, signature, DOB proof, category and domicile certificates.
- Step 4 – Pay application fee.
CLAT 2018 Application Form is to be submitted online. Documents you may require while filling up the form are as follows.
- Photograph: Scanned in image format, of specific dimension and size between.
- Signature: Also scanned in image format, of specific size and dimension.
- Date of birth Proof: Such as Birth certificate, X standard certificate or Passport.
- Category / PwD Certificate / State Domicile.
- Qualifying exam certificate: For UG Programme, you will need scanned copy of qualifying Exam for the proof of XII standard mark sheet / certificate for passing candidate. For PG Programme upload scanned copy of qualifying Exam for the proof of LLB / a five year integrated LLB / any other equivalent degree mark sheet / certificate for passing candidate.
Candidates are advised to check that they fulfil eligibility conditions, requisite marks, requisite grades, etc as stipulated in CLAT rules. CLAT office and organising University shall not be responsible for any inconvenience or loss caused.
Appearing in CLAT-2018 does not confer on any candidate right to admission. Admission is subject to verification of documents, minimum qualifications and other eligibility conditions prescribed in CLAT rules.
For other instructions please refer to e-brochure.
If you have any queries regarding CLAT Application Form, please ask in comments below.