CG PPT 2018 Application form is invited by CG vyapam for admission to Pre-polytechnic through PPT Entrance Examination 2018. The entrance examination will be held in the month of May 2018. The applications will start from March 2018. The candidates can fill the CG application form online. Any student who wants to fill the application form can do so by visiting the site www.cgvyapam.choice.gov.in. The candidates are informed to check the details here to learn how to fill the application form for CG PPT 2018. All the CG PPT 2018 applications related details such as application start date, last date to pay the fees and other details can be found here on the page. Students are advised to go through the page for CG PPT 2018 Application.
This article covers details on CG PPT 2018 Application Form, important dates, eligibility criteria, application fees, admit card, exam, result.
CG PPT 2018 Application Form
The CG PPT Application Form 2018 will be released in March 2018. The Chhattisgarh Pre Polytechnic Test (CG PPT) is conducted by the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board, Raipur which is also known as CGVyapam. The CG PPT 2018 entrance test schedule will be released by CGVyapam on its official website.
CG PPT is conducted for admission to various engineering diploma courses in polytechnics in the state of Chhattisgarh. The scores obtained in CG PPT help candidates take admission in engineering diploma courses in Chhattisgarh polytechnics.
If you are a permanent resident of Chhattisgarh and wish to take admission in an engineering diploma course in a polytechnic in Chhattisgarh, then you are at the right place. The first step is to apply for CG PPT 2018 entrance test. Once you have submitted your CG PPT Application Form 2018 successfully, you can appear for CG PPT 2018 on the date notified by CGVyapam. The next step is using the scores obtained in CG PPT 2018 for taking admission in engineering diploma course in a polytechnic.
CG PPT 2018 – Important Dates
Check the below mentioned dates to make sure that you submit your CG PPT Application Form 2018 before the last date. Also check the date for CG PPT 2018 examination.
|CG PPT Online Application Form 2018 Submission Starts||Mar 2018|
|Online Application Form Submission Ends||Apr 2018|
|Last date for receiving SBI Bank challan for offline fee payment||Apr 2018|
|Last date for payment of fee||Apr 2018|
|CG PPT Exam 2018||May 2018|
Eligibility Criteria for CG PPT 2018
Before submitting the CG PPT Application Form 2018, we request you to check the eligibility criteria for the entrance test. If you fulfil the eligibility criteria mentioned below, then you may proceed to the next section where we will help you with CG PPT Application Form 2018.
- Interested candidates, including you, should have passed class 10th or equivalent examination with science and mathematics from a recognized board
- Candidates should have scored 35% or more in the Class 10th examinations
- Candidates applying for CG PPT 2018 should not be more than 30 years old (as on 1st July, 2018)
- Candidates who are appearing for their Class 10th examinations can also submit CG PPT Application Form 2018
- It is mandatory for the candidates to have Domicile of Chhattisgarh
If you satisfy all the above mentioned eligibility criteria, then you are good to go ahead with submitting your CG PPT Application Form 2018.
CG PPT 2018 Application Form
You can submit the CG PPT Application Form 2018 by visiting the official website of CGVyapam. Remember, you can submit your CG PPT Application Form 2018 ONLINE only. You can also use the direct link to apply online, which will be provided below for your convenience.
- Link for online application form will be available here..!!
Official website of CGVyapam is http://cgvyapam.choice.gov.in
CG PPT 2018 Application Fee
Application fee given below are as per last year.
You and all other interested candidates will have to pay an application fee for successful submission of your CG PPT Application Form 2018. The CG PPT Application Fee 2018 is as follows:
- General/ Unreserved Candidates have to pay Rs. 200
- Other Backward Caste (OBC) candidates have to pay Rs. 150
- Schedule Caste (SC)/ Schedule Tribe (ST)/ Persons with Disabilities (PWD) have to pay Rs. 100
- You can pay the CG PPT Application Fee 2018 through online mode and offline mode. If you want to pay CG PPT Application Fee 2018 via Online Mode then you will need a credit card/ debit card. Offline payment of CG PPT Application Fee 2018 requires e-Challan from the bank notified by CGvyapam in the official notification.
Your application process for CG PPT 2018 is considered complete only when you successfully pay the application fee before the last date.
How to Apply for CG PPT 2018:
1. Do you belong to Chhattisgarh region- Select region.
2. Candidate’s Name- Candidate will fill his/her name with Capital letters according to the spelling in his/her 10th board passing certificate.
3. Father’s Name – Father’s name should appear in the box provided only in Capital Letters as in 10th board passing certificate. Do not use “Shri” before the name.
4. Mother’s Name- Mother’s name should appear in the box provided only in Capital Letters as in 10th board passing certificate. Do not use “Shrimati/Smt” before the name.
5. Date of Birth – Select your date of birth from the drop down box. The date of birth should be as mentioned in the 10th class board certificate.
6. Roll number of class 10th- Enter the roll number of class 10th as given in the 10th class board Admission Ticket.
7. Gender – Select male/female/other as applicable.
8. Category – Select GEN/OBC/SC/ST as applicable.
9. Class – Drop down the options from the box to select class such as Ex-Servicemen, Freedom Fighters and Others etc. Select your class as applicable.
10. PH – Do you belong to a Physically handicapped category. Select “Yes” or “No” as applicable.
11. Fees- If you belong to PH category, then the candidates will be required to pay a certain amount of fees.
12. Height – Mention your height in centimetres.
13. Weight – Mention your weight in kilograms.
14. Upload photo and signature- Please select your recent photo of mentioned dimension and upload it in the 3.5×4.5 cm space provided. Now as shown in the box upload both your photo and your signature. In the other box given put your left thumb impression clearly. Now scan this page and upload as Jpeg format. Please do not use any dot in between the images to segregate the images. The size of the file
should not be less than 40kb and more than 50kb . Please name the file in Alphanumeric letters. Now upload the file in a separate window which will upon when you select browse.
15. Religion – Select your Religion from the drop down box.
16. Do you belong BPL family- Please select “Yes” if you fall in Below Poverty Line family
category or else “No”.
17. Two identification marks – Please mention any two visible marks for identification like a
18. Are you a Jammu and Kashmir Migrant- select “Yes” or “No” as applicable.
19. Address details – House number, street name, city/village/, post office, state , district, pin code, region, etc.
20. Mobile – Provide an active valid 10 digit mobile number. Do not use “0 ” before the number.
21. Email – It is mandatory for every applicant to possess a valid Email Id. If the candidate doesn’t have an email id they should create one. The candidates are informed that no information will be sent through the post.
22. Exam district – Select the exam district from the drop down box. The candidate will be allowed to pick the centre from 27 districts allotted for exam centres.
23. Declaration – The candidates will have to select “I Agree” if they consent with the information provided. The declaration is as follows:-
I do hereby declare, that the information given above related to my Name, Category, Gender, Date of Birth, Address and all other information given above are correct and I truthfully declare it to be correct.I have gone through the rules and other information related to the exam notified by the department and Vyapam and understood the same. If any information given above is found to be untrue, i may be disqualified from the selection process without any prior notice.
24. Enter the code shown.
25. Payment:- After filling the CG PPT form, the applicant’s have to proceed to “payment” option. Carefully notice the amount to be paid by the applicant given in the table and select “Pay ”.
26. After selecting “Pay”, a new window will open initiating your Registration ID and amount to be paid by the candidate.
There are three methods to pay the application fees through ICICI BANK, HDFC BANK, STATE BANK OF INDIA in online and offline mode. If you want to pay the fees
- ICICI Bank- select pay online option via credit/debit cards of any bank.
- State Bank of India MOPS- candidates can pay the application fees via net banking of any bank’s credit card.
- To pay the fees in offline mode. Take a printout of the slip using your registration ID. Pay the amount in any branch of State Bank of India. Please keep the counter file generated securely.
CG PPT 2018 Sample Application
The sample application form of last year has been provided below for reference purpose only.
CG PPT 2018 Admit Card
The CG PPT 2018 Admit Card will be released by the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board tentatively in May 2018. After successful submission of CG PPT Application Form 2018, you can download CG PPT Admit Card 2018 from the official website of CGVyapam. A valid CG PPT 2018 Admit Card is mandatory for appearing in CG PPT 2018 entrance test.
CG PPT Exam 2018
The CG PPT Exam 2018 will be conducted by the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board in the month May 2018. You will be required to carry a valid CG PPT Admit Card 2018 and a valid photo id to appear for CG PPT Exam 2018.
CG PPT Result 2018
The CG PPT Result 2018 will be announced tentatively in June 2018. You can check your CG PPT Result 2018 on the official website of CGVyapam.
Feel free to comment below for queries/ questions regarding CG PPT Application Form 2018!