CEE AMPAI 2018 Admit Card: Candidates who are looking for the AMPAI Admit card 2018 are at the right place. After the AMPAI Application process, the exam conducting body will issue the Admit cards for eligible candidates who fulfil l the AMPAI eligibility criteria. Candidates who have submitted the Application in prescribed format & timings are eligible to download the admit card for the examination. CEE AMPAI Admit Card 2018 shall also be useful for further selection process. From this page, you can check all the related information regarding Admit card as well as examination. Kindly go through the information provided below, If you are going to appear in CEE AMPAI Exam 2018.
|Availability of Admit card||May 2018|
|Date of Examination||May 2018|
CEE AMPAI 2018 Admit Card
Admit Cards will be made available online on www.ampai.in only to those Candidates who have submitted Application form in prescribed format with in given time frame. Candidates are advised to carefully go through instructions given in the admit card follow them throughout the examination process. candidates can download admit card from official website or from the link will be provided below after official announcement.
- Link to download admit card will be available here..!!
Association of Minority Professional Academic Institutes will announce CEE AMPAI Result 2018 after the examination process.
Questions will be based on the syllabus for WBJEE – 2018. In every subject, all questions will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ-type) with four options against each question and the answer(s) to each of the questions has/have to be marked on the OMR Answer Sheet.
Questions will be of two categories, divided as per the following table:
|Subject||Category 1||Category 2||Total Marks|
|Mathematics||60 X 1 mark each||20 X 2 marks each||100|
|Biological Sciences||60 X 1 mark each||20 X 2 marks each||100|
|Physics||45 X 1 mark each||15 X 2 marks each||75|
|Chemistry||45 X 1 mark each||15 X 2 marks each||75|
The allocation of examination centre will be based on the choices given by the candidate during Application Form fill-up. Each applicant has the right to choose a maximum of two centres. However, discretion of AMPAI in allocation of examination centre shall be final. No request for change of Allocated centre will be entertained under any circumstances.
Instructions for Candidates
The Examination Hall will be opened 45 minutes before the commencement of the test. Candidates are expected to take their seats immediately after the opening of Examination Hall. If the candidates do not report in time, they are likely to miss some of the general instructions to be announced in the Examination Hall.
Candidate must bring with them:
- Admit Card of CEE-AMPAI-2018-WB
- Admit card of Class / Std. Xth / XIIth examination as photo ID
- Black / Blue Ball Point Pen.
- Candidates must show on demand the Admit Card (CEE-AMPAI-2018-WB) for admission to the Examination Hall. A candidate not possessing the Admit Card issued by the designated Authority shall not be allowed to enter in the Examination Hall by the Center-in-Charge.
- A seat indicating Roll No. will be allocated to each candidate. Candidates must find out and occupy their allotted seats.
- Candidates are not allowed to carry any textual material, printed or written, bits of papers or any other material except those listed under Sl.No.13.2 inside examination Hall.
- Mobile Phones, Calculators, Slide Rules, Log Tables, Electronic Watches with facilities of Calculator are not allowed in the Examination Hall. Possession of such items during the Examinations may lead to cancellation of candidature.
- No candidate, without the special permission of the Centre-in-Charge or the invigilator concerned, will leave his/her seat or Examination Hall until the duration of examination for a paper is over. Candidate should not leave the hall without handing over their OMR sheet and question booklet to the invigilator on duty; otherwise this may lead to cancellation of the concerned paper.
- It is to be noted carefully that the candidates must write the “Question Booklet No. and Question Booklet Series” at the indicated places both on the OMR Answer Sheet and Attendance Sheet during examination. Otherwise his/her OMR Answer sheet in the concerned subject will be cancelled.
- Candidates shall maintain silence during the examination. Any conversation or gesticulation or disturbance in the examination hall shall be deemed as misdemeanor. If a candidate is found adopting unfair means, his/her candidature shall be cancelled and he/she will be liable to be debarred from taking examination either permanently or for a period according to the nature of offence.
- If a candidate is found impersonating, his/her candidature may be cancelled outright and the concerned examinee will be handed over to the Police.