Banaras Hindu University, Institute of Management Studies will release the FMS BHU MBA 2018 Result soon. Candidates are selected on the basis of Group Discussion & Personal Interview. Candidates will be called for counseling for provisional admission in order of their combined merit in CAT 2017. Get FMS BHU MBA 2018 Result complete information here.
FMS BHU MBA 2018 Result
Result for FMS BHU MBA 2018 will be issued online at official website of BHU. Candidates who have participated in the FMS BHU MBA 2018 Admission can check the Result here. The direct link to check the Result will also be posted here as per official announcement.
- Link to check the Result will be available here.
Candidates getting shortlisted for Group Discussion and Personal Interview processes are required to come with following documents:
- Duly signed hard copy of the admission application form (already submitted online)
- Photo identity proof (Aadhar Card / driving license / Voter’s identity card etc. with a self attested copy of the respective document)
- Self attested copy of the CAT 2017 Score card.
- Self attested copies of Mark-sheets of Class X, Class XII and qualifying examination (year wise Mark-sheets). v) Appearing Certificate from the Head of the Institution in case, the candidate is appearing in the qualifying examination.
- Self attested copy of Caste Certificate (in case of SC, ST, NC OBC).
- Self attested copy of disability certificate (in case of Differentially abled candidates)
- Demand Draft of Rs. 2000/- (or for the amount to be mentioned through GD PI call letter) in favour of the Registrar, Banaras Hindu University payable at Varanasi as processing fee for GD PI.
Candidates will be called for counseling for provisional admission in order of their combined merit in CAT 2017, Academic Record and Group Discussion & Interview.
Mere appearance in the CAT, Group Discussion and Interview shall not entitle a candidate to be considered for admission to the course unless he/she fulfils the eligibility conditions. Applicants must fully satisfy themselves about their eligibility before filling the application forms of both, IIM – CAT and Institute of Management Studies, BHU.
In case there are more than one candidate securing equal ranks as obtained by the last candidate in order of merit in the list of candidates to be called for admission, the following inter-se ranking rules of the University shall be applicable.
“In case the candidates have equal ranks then:
- the candidate having secured higher marks in the qualifying examination is eligible;
- In case the mark in the qualifying examination is also equal then the candidate senior in age shall be given preference”.
While coming for counseling for provisional admission, candidates are required to bring with them all the original documents (certificates, Mark-sheets including Caste Certificate, Migration Certificate by non-BHU candidates / Transfer Certificates by BHU candidates etc.) In case provisional admission is offered to a candidate, all his/her original documents will be detained in the Institute and the same will be returned after completion of admission formalities.
The mark-sheet of the qualifying examination of a candidate can be submitted on or before 5 th October of the year of admission and no extension shall be given in this regard on any ground. Confidential results/mark-sheets shall not be accepted. Only the Original Mark-sheet of the qualifying examination after official declaration of the results by the respective examining bodies shall be accepted. Any other document (sealed or confidential mark-sheet) other than a proper mark-sheet issued by the authority like VC/Rector/ PVC/ Registrar/ CE etc. in regard to marks obtained by a candidate shall not be entertained under any circumstances.
Provisional admission to a particular program will depend upon the combined merit in CAT 2017, Academic Records and Group Discussion & Interview and the availability of seat in that program on the date and time of counseling. The mere fact that call letter has been issued shall not entitle a candidate to claim admission.