Application Form for FMS BHU MBA 2018 have to be filled online through the official website of Banaras Hindu University. FMS BHU MBA 2018 application form is available as per schedule date. Candidates are requested to read the complete eligibility criteria and read the instruction carefully before filling the application form. Get FMS BHU MBA 2018 Application Form complete information here.
|Registration for CAT 2017 starts from||09 Aug 2017|
|Last date for filling the CAT application form||20 Sep 2017|
|CAT Test Date||26 Nov 2017|
|Online application submission for MBA & MBA IB||10 Sep 2017|
|Last date for submission of applciation form MBA & MBA IB||22 Jan 2018|
FMS BHU MBA 2018 Application Form
Admission to MBA and MBA IB program is online process. Candidates are required to have a valid email id and mobile no. for registration, preferably the same they have used for CAT 2017 registration purpose.
Candidates are required to apply online through University Admission Portal (www.bhuonline.in). Candidates can also fill the application form from the direct link will be provided below.
- Link to fill the application form will be available here.
Application fee is Rs. 1500/- (Rs. 800/- for SC/ST) to be payable through online as per guidelines provided on the Admission Portal.
Eligibility Criteria for FMS BHU MBA 2018
Master of Business Administration – (MBA) – 46 seat
With specialization* in Marketing/Human Resource Management / Finance/Operations Management/ Information Technology (as specified in the prevailing ordinance governing the conduct of the Program)
Master of Business Administration – International Business (MBA – IB) – 46 seats
With specialization* in Marketing/ Human Resource Management / Finance/Operations Management/ Information Technology / Global Business Operations (as specified in the prevailing ordinance governing the conduct of the Program)
Eligibility for MBA & MBA-IB Program:
Admission to the MBA & MBA-IB Programs shall be made through CAT. Eligibility criteria defined under CAT shall be deemed as applicable provided candidates belong to categories other than SC / ST has secured a minimum 50% marks at the qualifying examination. For SC/ST candidates, at least 45% marks are required.
- A graduate degree under 10+2+3 Pattern,
- A degree in Agriculture, Technology, Medicine, Education or Law,
- A Post-graduate degree in any discipline.
- The above qualifying degree must be obtained from any Indian University/Institution recognized by AIU/AICTE.
- In order to be eligible for admission the candidate must have secured a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate at the qualifying examination as given above under (a), (b) or (c) as the case may be. For SC/ST candidates, at least 45% marks are required.
- A candidate appearing at the qualifying examination is required to furnish a certificate from the Head of the Institution where he/she is pursuing the course of study, to the effect that he/she has appeared or will be appearing in the qualifying examination to be concluded on or before June 30 of the year of admission.
- If such a candidate is offered provisional admission, he/she must submit the proof of acquiring minimum eligibility criteria i.e., Mark-sheet of the qualifying examination by October 05 of the year of admission.