APJEE 2018 Application Form will be available on official website. Candidates interested for Degree courses (PCB group only) AND Diploma courses have to apply Online only through the website www.apjee.in. Before going to apply candidates must ensure their eligbility criteria and all other details carefully. Get here complete details of APJEE Application Form 2018.
APJEE Application Form 2018
Students who want to appear in APJEE 2018, the Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination (APJEE 2018) for technical/professional courses, can fill and submit the application form as per schedule.
Schedule for Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination (APJEE) 2018 application forms are given below.
|Important event related to APJEE Application Form||Date|
|Availability of APJEE 2018 Application Form for both Degree (PCB) & Diploma||1st week of Mar 2018|
|Last date to submit application form of APJEE 2018||1st week of May 2018|
- The link for Online Application form will be provided here…!!
The following items will be required to complete the ON-LINE Application form and applicant should keep these ready before filling the form:
- A valid Mobile number and email address for receiving notification regarding the examination.
- Scanned copy of Photograph in .jpg format not exceeding 25 KB.
- Scanned copy of Signature in .jpg format not exceeding 25 KB.
- Net banking / Debit / Credit Card details.
Application fees given below are as per the last year.
|Category and banking mode||Application Fee||Total amount with extra charges*||Amount rounded to|
|APST – Net banking||500||511.23||511|
|Non APST – Net banking||700||711.23||711|
|APST – Debit / credit card||500||522.46||522|
|Non APST – Debit / credit card||700||722.46||722|
*Extra charges refers to net banking charge or debit card / credit card charge, and Service Charge (12.36%).
How To Fill APJEE Application Form 2018?
Steps to fill the application form is given below.
- After filling the requisite information you must upload scanned copy of your photograph and signature as per instruction given. The photograph must be clear to the eyes and recognizable in colour format with date of taking the photograph (taken on or after 01 Oct). The photograph and signature must be in .jpg format and of size not exceeding maximum limit.
- Review and check all the data you have entered before clicking the ‘Final Submit’ button. Once the candidate submits the form, no changes can be made in the application. No correspondence in this regard would be entertained under any circumstances.
- After filling up the form candidates will be asked to choose the payment mode. Payment can be made online using Debit Card / Credit Card (Maestro/Master/Visa) / Net banking.
- Complete the application process by clicking on the ‘Final Submit’ button.
- Please check that a unique registration no. has been generated and a Registration Confirmation Page is displayed after the final submission.
- Please print and keep the Registration Confirmation page for future reference and correspondence.
- You shall receive an SMS on your registered mobile number and an email notification in your verified email id, when your Admit card is ready to be downloaded from the website. Please visit the website www.apjee.in for downloading Admit Card of APJEE 2018 as per the schedule.
Instructions to fill APJEE Application Form 2018
Date of availability of application form, and mode to submit available on the page. Given below are some highlights of how to apply for APJEE 2018.
- Candidates must follow the instructions strictly as it appears in the instruction panel.
- Candidates are strictly advised NOT to use the back button or refresh the page during the form filling process.
- Candidates can fill up the entire form in one session or enter one part of the information and save and complete the same at a later stage within the due date of filling up of form.
- Candidates are to be careful while filling up each of the fields or selecting option from the drop down menu such as Category, Gender, Date of Birth etc.
- Candidates appearing in the qualifying examination 2018 are also eligible to apply.
- The selection of the candidates is purely provisional. All selected candidates will have to produce their original mark sheets / grade cards /pass certificates at the time of counselling. Otherwise they will not be considered for allotment of seats.
- Online Application can be submitted within the time period provided only.
- Please read the instructions carefully and then click on the Continue Online Form Submission Button to proceed with the submission of application.
- During the online form fill up process, provide all information mentioned in the form and click on ‘Continue’ to continue the form fill up process. If you are not ready to continue, you can save the information already entered by clicking on the ‘Save’ Button. You can resume to fill up rest of the details in the form at a later time within the due date for filling up the form.
- Candidates not complying with the instructions shall summarily be disqualified. Also any discrepancy in the information submitted will lead to immediate disqualification of the candidature.
- Please note that the candidates may apply for more than one exam i.e. both Diploma and Degree (PCB only) if they fulfil the eligibility criteria. In this case, however, they need to submit the application form separately for each exam with requisite information and fee.
- The candidates must note that fee paid is not refundable and it cannot be withdrawn under any circumstances. Claims for refund of application fee will not be entertained.
- A candidate should submit only one application for either of the examination. Submission of multiple applications may lead to disqualification of the candidate.