All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) 2018 exam will be conducted by NLU Delhi for five year BA LLB (Hons) and one year LLM & PhD admissions. AILET 2018 application form will be published by National Law University, Delhi. Candidates Who will successfully submit application form will be selected for admission into various programmes on the basis of their performance in Entrance examination.
The major points to be taken into account regarding AILET 2018 like application form filling, admit card download, exam pattern are given below.
The National Law University Delhi will conduct the All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) 2018 for admission to B.A.LL.B (Hons.), LL.M and Ph.D Degree Programmes for the academic year 2018-2019 as per the schedule given below.
|AILET 2018 application forms available from||Jan 2018|
|Last date for submission of applications||Apr 2018|
|Availability of AILET Admit Card 2018 from||Apr 2018|
|AILET 2018 exam date||May 2018|
|AILET 2018 Result||May 2018 – BA LLB|
|Jul 2018 – LLM|
|Jul 2018 – Ph.D|
AILET 2018 Application Form
Candidates can apply online for All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) 2018. Application form for AILET 2018 can be downloaded in PDF format after submission. You may apply online at nludelhi.ac.in. AILET application form 2018 shall be available from First week of January 2018. Before filling application form candidate must ensure that they satisfies minimum Eligibility criteria given below. As per guidelines, brief details of online form of AILET are explained here.
AILET application form – You can download the acknowledgement slip after submission of application form.
- Please read the Admission Notice carefully before filling the Application form.
- Enter correct and verifiable information only while you fill this form.
Documents to be referred for AILET 2018 application form.
- Class X mark sheet. This will be used as date of birth proof.
- Class XII mark sheet. If you are yet to appear in class 12th exam, this is not required while form fill up.
- If applicable, SC/ST/PD/KM certificate. This should be a latest and valid certificate.
- BPL category certificate copy, attested from competent authority (in case of BPL candidates of SC/ST category).
- Passport size photographs.
Note – There are five separate courses’ application forms. Ensure that you have filled the correct form.
- B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) programme form for Indian national category.
- B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) programme form for foreign national category.
- LL.M. programme form for Indian national category.
- LL.M. programme form for foreign national category.
- Ph.D. programme application form.
AILET online application form 2018 – Apply online using the online form made available by NLU Delhi.
- Go to “Register Online” link.
- Enter basic details such as email, name, date of birth, gender, father’s name, mother’s name, address, city, state, country, mobile number. A new account will be created.
- Log in to the form.
- Enter all other details of education background, course and all other fields.
- Make payment of application fees.
- Two modes of payment are available – (1) Cash deposit at e-post offices, (2) Online payment gateway.
Eligibility for AILET
Eligibility Details given below are as per last year for reference purpose only.
B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) – Five-Year Programme Eligibility: Senior Secondary School Examination (10+2 System) or Equivalent Examination with 50% marks. The candidates appearing in the 12th standard examination in March/April 2018 can also apply.
LL.M. (One year) – LL.B. or an Equivalent Law Degree with 55% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/ Persons with Disability). The candidates appearing in final LL.B. examination in April/May 2018 for admission year can also apply.
Ph.D. Eligibility: LL.M. Degree with 55% marks or its equivalent(50% in case of SC/ST/ Persons with Disability).
AILET Admit Card
AILET Admit Card will be issued online. The admit card of AILET will be issued as per schedule date. Those candidates who do not obtain the AILET hall ticket before the test will not be allowed to enter the examination hall. Candidate can download the AILET admit card online at nlu delhi website. Candidates are advised to keep admit card safe because entry in the examination hall will be allowed only after the verification of admit card. Details of candidate’s roll number, test centre and other information will be printed on the hall ticket.
AILET Exam Pattern
The paper pattern of All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) for BA LLB is given below.
|Duration||1 hour 30 minutes|
|Questions and distribution|
|General Knowledge (Current Affairs, General Science, History, Geography, Economics, Civics)||35 Marks|
|Legal Aptitude||35 Marks|
|Elementary Mathematics (Numerical Ability)||10 Marks|
AILET pattern for LLM entrance exam is explained below.
|Questions and distribution|
|Subject areas||Law of Contracts, Law of Torts, Criminal Law, Constitutional Law and Legal Theory|
|Objective Type||100 questions of one mark each|
|Essay||One Essay of 50 marks on a topic of law from the above subjects.|
|Total questions||100 (objective type) and 1 (Essay)|
AILET Cut Offs
|Category||AILET 2016 Cut Off||AILET 2015 Cut Off||AILET 2014 Cut Off|
If you have any queries, please ask in the comments below.