AILET 2018 Application Form will available from first week of Jan 2018. Application form of AILET 2018 has to be filled and submitted online before last date. NLU Delhi invites applications for admission to BA LLB (Hons), LLM and Ph.D Programmes for the academic year 2018-19 commencing from August 2018. Candidates must read the instructions carefully before applying. Interested Candidates are advised to carefully go through eligibility criteria before applying.
|AILET 2018 application forms available from||Jan 2018|
|Last date for submission of applications||Apr 2018|
|AILET 2018 exam date||May 2018|
AILET Application Form 2018
Application process will start from first week of Jan 2018.Interested and eligible Candidates have to fill an application form online.Before filling actual application form candidates have to create an account. To create new account for AILET 2018 application form, Enter your email ID, password, name, father’s name, mother’s name, address and mobile number for student registration.
- Application form link will be available here..!!
Application fee :
Application fee as per last year is given below.
- Rs 3000 (Rupees Three Thousand Only) for General Candidates
- Rs 1000 (Rupees One thousand only) for SC/ST and Persons with Disability (PD) excluding service charges.
- Below Poverty Line (BPL) applicants of SC/ST category are exempted from application fee.
How To Fill AILET 2018 Application Form
Minimum Requirements of online application
- Valid E-mail Address
- Valid Mobile Number
- Scanned Copy of Photograph / Signature ( in .jpg,.gif or .bmp format) between 10 KB to 100 KB, 75% of the Photograph must cover the candidate’s face Click on upload button to check your photo uploded correctly or not. (Candidates with incorrectly filled Photograph / Signature are liable to be disqualified. )
Instructions for filling the form
- On the login page, click on the Register to apply now link.
- Read relevant details about the course and application from the home page links. Most importantly, Eligibility Criteria,Selection Process and Reservation Guidelines.
- Fill the details into User Registration Form.
- Confirm Registration details by clicking on the Confirm button.
- After you Login in the first page that is displayed is “Application Locker”. Click on NATIONAL LAW UNIVERSITY from the List of colleges
- Choose your application form and click on Apply Button.
- Fill all details on the form for each of the sections. Incomplete forms will be summarily rejected.
- Click Submit for saving all details and proceeding back to the Application Locker for making payment for all pending application forms.
- In the Application Locker, under the Pending Applications area, choose your forms for which you wish to make payment and Click on Make Payment.
- On the Make Payment Page, choose Mode of Payment and verify the Amount and Click on Proceed.
Instructions to pay application fee
Available payment Methods
- Online Payment Gateway – supports payments from Credit Cards/Debit Cards and Net banking
Credit Card /Debit Card & Net Banking Mode
- On the next page give your card details like card no. , and the expiry date. Please keep ready your Internet Banking password against the Card for which you are making a transaction.
- If mode of payment is Netbanking,you will be forwarded to the respective bank’s site where your account details are verified and payment approved.
- After that click proceed .
After payment has been received, you will receive confirmation through mail after which student will view & print acknowledgment slip in the from their e-mail or from the Application Locker under the Application Submitted area.
If you have any queries, please ask in the comments below.